Author Topic: Share what Cyber's Not Listening To Part IV  (Read 61187 times)

Offline libertybele

Re: Share what Cyber's Not Listening To Part IV
« Reply #225 on: February 21, 2021, 01:24:29 am »
I know I post these kids a lots, but this is a must see.  It is absolutely hilarious. I had tears rolling down my cheeks. 

The one and only Colt Clark and the Quarantine Kids playing the Beatles "When I'm  64".

www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCmloROP9eA
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #226 on: February 21, 2021, 04:17:33 pm »
When I'm 64 refers to the Dad's age when the Covid restrictions are lifted, right? ****drummer

Speaking of drummers, if that's a Ludwig starter kit the little guy needs to get a good DW or Yamaha or Tama (etc.) kit!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #227 on: February 25, 2021, 01:38:34 am »
Guarantee ya, @Cyber Liberty is not listening to:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcSlcNfThUA

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #228 on: February 25, 2021, 01:45:49 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4hRGNkhN1s

Okay, I don't know how to do YouTube links anymore.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online corbe

« Reply #229 on: February 28, 2021, 06:10:16 am »
    I've missed all my Briefer Friends, even those that don't like me to ping them.
    Still recovering from the Texas freeze out last week.

All Along The Watchtower: You've Never Heard It Like This #10!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhTesTSJbsg
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

« Reply #231 on: March 03, 2021, 01:05:38 am »
No way @Cyber Liberty is listening to this: (This has to be one of the most annoying songs and I have absolutely no idea why this popped into my head)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs-cxEzFFiM

Online Hoodat

« Reply #232 on: March 03, 2021, 02:37:52 am »
Bob Dylan  -  Subterranean Homesick Blues

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #233 on: March 04, 2021, 07:43:35 pm »
Little Feat  -  Down on the Farm

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #235 on: March 05, 2021, 12:17:08 am »
Thread hijack

It seems like every day's the same
And I'm left to discover on my own
It seems like everything is gray
And there's no color to behold
They say it's over and I'm fine again, yeah
Try to stay sober, feels like I'm dying here
And I am aware now of how
Everything's gonna be fine
One day, too late, I'm in Hell
I am prepared now
Seems everyone's gonna be fine
One day, too late, just as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ET3-t1jFmo0
« Last Edit: March 05, 2021, 12:18:39 am by bigheadfred »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Online corbe

« Reply #237 on: March 07, 2021, 11:57:54 pm »
Rodney Crowell - I Don't Care Anymore - 3/6/2017 - Paste Studios, New York, NY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJD4Auq4JAw
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #238 on: March 08, 2021, 12:43:35 am »
Iggy Pop  -  Home

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

« Reply #239 on: March 08, 2021, 12:50:09 am »
Iggy Pop  -  Home

We went to a Stones concert and Iggy was their backup before they came on.  He was booed off the stage!

Online Hoodat

« Reply #240 on: March 08, 2021, 12:55:20 am »
We went to a Stones concert and Iggy was their backup before they came on.  He was booed off the stage!

I went to a Pretenders concert and Iggy was their backup.  I left once the Pretenders took the stage.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

« Reply #241 on: March 08, 2021, 01:02:32 am »
I went to a Pretenders concert and Iggy was their backup.  I left once the Pretenders took the stage.

Interesting.  The Stones concert actually sucked. It was held in an indoor football stadium in MI, the sound was terrible, they had movie screens so you could see close-ups, but it honestly was a really poorly done concert and we were disappointed. We had free seats; that was the best part of the concert.   

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #242 on: March 08, 2021, 01:21:28 am »

Say Wot !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fj04rzn-Cxs

1982 Silly song that just is so quirky it works ....

Captain Sensible - Wot (US Extended Version)
https://mab.to/rXkQO6ZpJ

Mp3@320kbps (vinyl source)
3 Days Only
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online Hoodat

« Reply #243 on: March 08, 2021, 01:29:26 am »
@Sighlass , remember this one?

Michael Nesmith  -  Cruisin'

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #244 on: March 08, 2021, 01:47:53 am »
Nope, lol, that one slipped under my radar for some reason.... but I am sure Cyber has an extended version somewhere on his record shelf.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2021, 01:49:05 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

BassWrangler

« Reply #245 on: March 08, 2021, 04:00:05 am »
Definitely not listening to this

https://youtu.be/0TvCq08hvkE

Online corbe

« Reply #246 on: March 08, 2021, 04:46:49 am »
   I'd bet good money he ain't listenin to this

BassWrangler

« Reply #247 on: March 08, 2021, 05:07:16 am »
   I'd bet good money he ain't listenin to this

That is hilarious? Obviously a spoof of some sort - do you know the back story?

Online mountaineer

« Reply #248 on: March 08, 2021, 02:25:37 pm »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online corbe

« Reply #249 on: March 08, 2021, 03:30:44 pm »
That is hilarious? Obviously a spoof of some sort - do you know the back story?

Just found it on the net somewhere as a meme @BassWrangler