Author Topic: Maybe Joe Biden Won Fair and Square, But Maybe He Didn’t  (Read 101 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Maybe Joe Biden Won Fair and Square, But Maybe He Didn’t
« on: November 13, 2020, 03:15:29 pm »
Maybe Joe Biden Won Fair and Square, But Maybe He Didn’t

It’s worth looking at the scorecard and remembering that almost every time President Trump has cried wolf by accusing a major institution of serious corruption, there has actually been a wolf.

By Malcolm Pollack
November 12, 2020

Maybe Joe Biden won the presidency fair and square. Maybe he won it through massive voter fraud. It would be really nice to know either way before January 20, 2021.

Only a Democratic hack, an idiot, or a journalist (but I repeat myself) could look at everything that’s happened and declare that there is “no evidence of widespread voter fraud.” It’s possible that the evidence is misleading. It’s possible that the fraud wasn’t “widespread” enough to tip the scales. But we owe it to the citizens of our country to take a hard look at everything that has been alleged before moving ahead.

For starters, recall that Joe Biden boasted that his campaign “has put together the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in history.” (Biden’s campaign refused to issue a comment to Reuters, whose fact-checkers took it onto themselves to claim—without evidence—that Biden actually meant the opposite of what he said.)

Maybe there is an innocent explanation for why Republican poll watchers were forbidden from watching the vote counting in Philadelphia. Maybe there is an innocent explanation for why poll workers blotted out the windows so no one could look inside in Michigan. Maybe there is an innocent explanation for why a local sheriff refused to enforce a court order to allow Republican observers to get close enough to look at what was happening.

But then again, maybe not. Remember that just a few months ago, an elections judge—not a poll worker, a judge—was indicted for stuffing fake ballots on behalf of candidates who paid him.

more
https://amgreatness.com/2020/11/12/maybe-joe-biden-won-fair-and-square-but-maybe-he-didnt/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Maybe Joe Biden Won Fair and Square, But Maybe He Didn’t
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2020, 12:57:19 am »
I'll take "he didn't" for $2,000, Alex.

(and I hope you're restin' in peace)