Author Topic: Did Fox News's premature Arizona call for Biden trigger the massive cheating operation?  (Read 186 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
November 13, 2020
Did Fox News's premature Arizona call for Biden trigger the massive cheating operation?
By Shama Tobin

At around 10.30 P.M. E.T. on Election Night, a friend who lives on the East Coast sent me a WhatsApp message: "You can see that Trump now leads in N.C., and the margin is growing.  Same thing happened in Ohio.  I switch back and forth between CNN and Fox.  The CNN folks are starting to get depressed."

In response, I sent him a picture of a bottle of Trump red wine with a caption "I am ready."  It would be a repeat of Election Night 2016.

But at 11:20 P.M., Fox News made a shocking announcement by calling Arizona for Joe Biden.  Never mind that about 900,000 votes were yet uncounted, including absentee ballots.  Other news outlets, including The New York Times and CNN, did not make a call until two days later.

Losing Arizona meant Trump must win 22 electoral votes, instead of just 11, to seal his re-election.  He must win either Pennsylvania (20) or Michigan (16) along with either Wisconsin (10) or Nevada (6).  It was still doable.  But the premature call of Arizona for Biden had more impact in elevating the hope of the Biden campaign than in slowing down Trump's winning momentum.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/11/did_fox_newss_premature_arizona_call_for_biden_trigger_the_massive_cheating_operation.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
No, it triggered a massive false narrative.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

No, it triggered a massive false narrative.
True, the massive cheating operation has been in the works for 20 years.

I’m now wondering if there wasn’t a similar operation in effect in 2016 which, without mail in voting, Trump happened to defeat. It would help explain the over the top hysterical reaction by the rat establishment afterwards.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I want to repeat. 

RIV and I were manning the Election thread, and at about 12:30 a.m. - 1:00 a.m. and at about the time Fox called AZ, counting suddendly and mysteriously stopped in GA, NC, OH, WI, and MI.  And after about a 10-15 minute pause, counts  resumed, and all of these states started seeing Trump leads start decreasing on cue. Also at the same, time flipping through the channels..  EVERY outlet went to a map, showing how Biden had a path to vicitory in these states.  I understand the concept of coincidence, but I sure can't win the lottery twice in a day.

(i.e pages 28-30 of thread)

IMO, it smelled, and it is beyond fishy.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2020, 04:51:47 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
skeeter wrote:
"I’m now wondering if there wasn’t a similar operation in effect in 2016"

Please see this post:
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,419614.msg2325876.html#msg2325876