Author Topic: Byron York's: Trump talks post-election fight  (Read 86 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Byron York's: Trump talks post-election fight
« on: November 13, 2020, 02:04:50 pm »
Byron York's Daily Memo: NEWSLETTER EXCLUSIVE: Trump talks post-election fight
by Byron York, Chief Political Correspondent |
 | November 13, 2020 06:55 AM

Welcome to Byron York's Daily Memo newsletter.

Was this email forwarded to you? Sign up here to receive the newsletter.

NEWSLETTER EXCLUSIVE: TRUMP TALKS POST-ELECTION FIGHT. The president called on Thursday morning to update the election challenges his campaign is making in several key states. The bottom line from our conversation: No matter what news organizations have projected, Trump says he's confident he will win the states needed to get to 270 electoral votes. He quickly ran through the situation in six states.

"We're going to win Wisconsin," he began."Arizona -- it'll be down to 8,000 votes, and if we can do an audit of the millions of votes, we'll find 8,000 votes easy. If we can do an audit, we'll be in good shape there."

"Georgia, we're going to win," he continued, "because now we're down to about 10,000, 11,000 votes, and we have hand counting" -- a reference to the coming recount. "Hand counting is the best. To do a spin of the machine doesn't mean anything. You pick up ten votes. But when you hand count -- I think we're going to win Georgia." He'll also win North Carolina, Trump joked, "unless they happen to find a lot of votes. I said, 'When are they going to put in the new votes i

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/byron-yorks-daily-memo-newsletter-exclusive-trump-talks-post-election-fight
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34