Author Topic: BREAKING: Houston Police Chief Blames Woke Democrats for…  (Read 285 times)

rangerrebew

BREAKING: Houston Police Chief Blames Woke Democrats for…

(Big League Politics) – Those who have been plugged in to Second Amendment politics in Texas know about Houston Police Chief’ Art Acevedo’s hatred towards gun ownership.

However, some of his recent comments on Twitter caught many folks by surprise. He was rather candid about why Democrats laid an egg in Teas during the 2020 election cycle. The conventional wisdom coming from the media was that Texas seats — from Congress down to the State House — would flip to the Democrats in a blue wave. However, once the final votes were cast, Texas still remained in Republican hands.

On Twitter, Acevedo offered his take on why Democrats could not create a blue wave in Texas:

https://thepatriotwatchdog.com/breaking-houston-police-chief-blames-woke-democrats-for/

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: BREAKING: Houston Police Chief Blames Woke Democrats for…
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2020, 02:00:43 pm »
He conveniently forget to mention the Woke DA in is own Harris County who is personally responsible for several murders including two just in recent days. Both of which just happened to be Houston Police officers under HIS command!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien