Author Topic: Obama says rise of Trump was racist reaction to 'having a black man in the White House'  (Read 979 times)

Offline verga

Frankly I don't think anyone objected enough to Mooschelle being in the White House to call them a racist. I mean that is the Black "Man" he is referring to, since BHO is only half black, and no one with sense considers Barry a man. 
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Just another deflection and self justification.
It wasn't that I was a horrible President, the worst in history, it was because I be being a Black man!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Just another deflection and self justification.
It wasn't that I was a horrible President, the worst in history, it was because I be being a Black man!

You can take the commuinity organizer from the hood, but you can't take the hood from the...

Sounds like a book deal that will net them a couple of billion by the time he decides to write a book. (spit)
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley