Author Topic: Obama says rise of Trump was racist reaction to 'having a black man in the White House'  (Read 980 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama says rise of Trump was racist reaction to 'having a black man in the White House', blasts President for birtherism and says the rot set into GOP when McCain named Sarah Palin as running mate

Barack Obama slams Republicans as xenophobic and paranoid in his forthcoming memoir
    'A Promised Land' is out next week; CNN and New York Times obtained copies
    Obama, in the 768-page tome, reflects on how his historic election led to racial divisions in the country
    He claims Trump took advantage of that to win the presidency
    Obama also admits he smoked eight to ten cigarettes a day in White House
    He quit when Malia didn't like it
    He also writes about how the White House increased tensions in his marriage
    Book is first of two parts, part of the book deal he and Michelle Obama made

By Emily Goodin, Senior U.s. Political Reporter For Dailymail.com

Published: 11:36 EST, 12 November 2020 | Updated: 18:26 EST, 12 November 2020

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8942705/Barack-Obama-tears-Donald-Trump-birtherism-new-memoir.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

Thanks for reminding why I despise this awful pos.  9999hair out0000

Offline PeteS in CA

Right. Racists voted for a man who chose a black, a Hispanic, an Indian, and a Chinese person in his cabinet, al but one of who was also thereby in the Presidential line of succession (Elaine Chao was born in Taiwan and therefore not eligible to be President). Racists voted for a man who appointed Hispanics, East Asians, South Asians, and probably blacks to Federal Appeals and District Courts. How forking stupid does he think people are?!

I despise Obama's race-baiting and racism.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2020, 01:59:31 am by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
Many Trump counties voted for Obama, so the "racist" argument is dismissive.

As far as birtherism, those investigators that Trump sent to Hawaii found a mountain of evidence. Trump just doesn't want to step on his healthcare plan rollout, so he's sitting on it for the time being.
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline FeelNoPain

Right. Racists voted for a man who chose a black, a Hispanic, an Indian, and a Chinese person in his cabinet, al but one of who was also thereby in the Presidential line of succession (Elaine Chao was born in Taiwan and therefore not eligible to be President). Racists voted for a man who appointed Hispanics, East Asians, South Asians, and probably blacks to Federal Appeals and District Courts. How forking stupid does he think people are?!

I despise Obama's race-baiting and racism.

Obama had hella lot of white people in his cabinet. Didn't stop people from accusing him and his voters of being racist.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2020, 02:11:45 am by FeelNoPain »
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Sad to say Obama is responsible for any increase in racism in America. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
Thanks for reminding why I despise this awful pos.  9999hair out0000

I agree.  It deserves to be said again!

Offline FeelNoPain

Sad to say Obama is responsible for any increase in racism in America.

Nah. People are who they are. If someone has hatred toward an entire race of people based on skin color, they don't need anybody's help.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Nah. People are who they are. If someone has hatred toward an entire race of people based on skin color, they don't need anybody's help.

Nah your are wrong.   Obama set race relations back 50 years.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I think it's fair to say O'Bastard was on Point in that patrol....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline aligncare

Noooo...we voted for Trump because your administration nearly ran America into the ground. Americans suffered and people died because of your incompetence, corruption, mismanagement, greed, laziness, ignorance, and your divisive racial bigotry!!! I fart in your general direction. It will improve on your stench.

Can you tell I don’t like the guy.

Offline skeeter

One note Charlie. Pretty boring.

Offline aligncare

What are you talking about? The 2020 year of peaceful race riots were a sign that after eight years of beer summits America has achieved racial harmony and healing. Om Namah Shivaya. Namaste.

:silly:

Offline FeelNoPain

If someone is weak enough to let a politician change the essence of what they are, then they are just looking for an excuse.

Trump gave more money to HBCUs than any other president. He also passed criminal justice reform which greatly benefitted incarcerated black men. If Obama had tried to pass these two measures, wouldn't there have been a contingent of people calling him a racist only looking out for his people?

By the same token, Obama enacted many of the same policies on the border that Trump did, and no one accused him of being racist. Yet, they excoriated Trump with every venomous name under the sun simply for wanting to protect his country's border.

People can always find a justification for their toxicity. They need to own it. Hell, I don't want to live around too many black people because experience tells me what that entails. That might make me "racist" but I own it. :silly:

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Go grow a brain moran (pun intended).... I voted for Alan Keyes before you ran you race baiting jerk.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online Hoodat

Obama says rise of Trump was racist reaction to 'having a black man in the White House',

It's not about skin color, you racist POS.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline FeelNoPain

It's not about skin color, you racist POS.

Agreed. You can usually shut down the "Trump voters are racists" accusation by asking if Trump would have lost a single vote if Tim Scott had been his running mate instead of Mike Pence. Obviously, he wouldn't.

I do give the sideye to the Tea Party movement, however. They sure were quiet under Trump.  :whistle:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Agreed. You can usually shut down the "Trump voters are racists" accusation by asking if Trump would have lost a single vote if Tim Scott had been his running mate instead of Mike Pence. Obviously, he wouldn't.

I do give the sideye to the Tea Party movement, however. They sure were quiet under Trump.  :whistle:

I have a TEA Party meeting tomorrow.  :whistle:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
CNN and New York Times obtained copies
    Obama, in the 768-page tome To ME

Fxed it.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline dfwgator

Yeah, calling 70 million Americans "Racist" is really going to unify the country.

Get bent, Hussein.

Offline dfwgator

Wasn't Jeff Flake a Tea Party member at one point?   

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Wasn't Jeff Flake a Tea Party member at one point?

Heck no.  Uh uh.
I will NOT comply.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Yeah, calling 70 million Americans "Racist" is really going to unify the country.

Get bent, Hussein.

@dfwgator

Well,we do have to admit Obomber IS an expert on racism.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Obama is a racist POS.  Race relations were worse than set back in the USA with this maggot.

Obama should be at the end of a rope or on a hot seat for the coup he led against Trump.  This single act could well have destroyed our republic.  I am tired of treason and sedition being ignored for those at high levels.