Author Topic: Time to cut the cord on media’s Trump bashing..By Howie Carr  (Read 77 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
By Howie Carr | howard.carr@medianewsgroup.com | Boston Herald
PUBLISHED: November 10, 2020 at 3:43 p.m. | UPDATED: November 11, 2020 at 8:09 a.m.

I’m not going to get rid of my cable — I am on Newsmax for an hour a day, after all — but I am watching less and less.

I’ve been making a list and checking it twice, ‘cause so many of these chattering skulls have been naughty not nice.

Sooner or later I am going to cut the cord, probably sooner, and the moment gets closer every time something like this past week happens.

Do I really need to watch a Fox News anchor, who spent election night at the White House, who likes to hang out at Mar-a-Lago, suddenly urging POTUS to concede “with grace and composure?” (Laura Ingraham, this means you.)

Why am I seeing a smug Fox News anchor cupcake rolling her eyes as a Trump lawyer suggests there’s some fraud here. (Sandra Smith, this means you. She’s an LSU grad, and what Randy Newman once said about LSU grads certainly applies to her — “went in dumb, come out dumb too.”)

And why the hell is another Fox host cutting off the White House spokesperson for Trump when she talks about the election fraud, saying, incoherently, “I can’t in good countenance continue showing this to you.” (This means you Neil Cavuto. I can’t in good  “countenance,” whatever the hell that means, watch your Biden agit-prop.)

Here’s a few other things that are bugging me:

more
https://www.bostonherald.com/2020/11/10/howie-carr-time-to-cut-the-cord-on-medias-trump-bashing/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34