Author Topic: Examining The Code, Internet Geeks Conclude 'Trump's Win Was Yuuuge'​  (Read 284 times)

Offline Slide Rule

November 12, 2020

Examining The Code, Internet Geeks Conclude 'Trump's Win Was Yuuuge'​

By Nick Chase

Around 1:30 in the morning of Nov. 4, when I went to bed, Trump was leading in the vote count in two Midwest swing states I was closely watching, Wisconsin — about 2%, and Michigan — about 3%, well on his way to an "unexpected" election victory nationwide.

Around 4:30 A.M., I woke early and decided to catch up on the election results on my iPhone, being careful not to wake my wife. Imagine my surprise to see that, overnight, Trump's lead had shrunk to less than 1% in Wisconsin and about 1.5% in Michigan. But what really startled me was that Biden's raw vote total had increased substantially in both states, and Trump's raw vote total had not changed at all!

That is an enormous red flag for fraud being committed, and I knew right away that the Democrats, who had failed at dislodging Trump from office by impeachment, were now going to deny him victory by stealing the election. Further confirmation came when I saw the pictures and video of mystery bags and boxes being dragged into Detroit's TCF Center at 4 A.M., followed by the windows in the room being boarded up and by the ejection of Republican poll-watchers.

Well, the election theft appears to be complete, with the corrupt media declaring Biden president-elect, and lefties dancing in the streets (unmasked!) with joy.
So I asked myself, by how much did Trump actually win this election if the fraudulent votes are not included?

Fortunately, the internet geeks have been busy massaging the election data for statistical anomalies, and today (Nov. 11), I got my answer (partly) from information posted via The Gateway Pundit by blogger "PedeInspector" (whom I will refer to as "Pede").

Perhaps you saw the video of a network Election Night broadcast made by a person (not identified), also posted on The Gateway Pundit, which showed a sudden switch of votes from Trump to Biden in Pennsylvania the night of Nov. 3. I took two screen shots from that video. Before the switch:

After:

You can see that, almost instantly, 19,958 votes were stolen from Trump, and 19,958 votes were added to Biden's total. The timestamp on the video (not shown in my pictures) is 10:23 P.M. (CST).

Well, this video also intrigued "Pede," and he (or she) went to work. Pennsylvania uses Dominion voting systems, which forward their data to Edison Research, which then Javascript-encodes it and sends it on to the New York Times and the networks. So "Pede" downloaded the Edison data for Pennsylvania from the New York Times at this address and analyzed it to locate all similar vote switches, as well as for votes that just went missing. (Although I've given you the link, I wouldn't bother opening it, because it's just a big pile of Javascript code that's incomprehensible to the naked eye unless you know your Javascript.) In the Javascript code, "Pede" located the specific code that changed the voting percentages for Trump and Biden:

Even if you're not a computer programmer, you can still see that the code changed the percentages shown in my pictures from Trump 56.6%, Biden 42.0% to Trump 56.0%, Biden 42.6%. (The code that caused the switch of 19,958 votes is buried elsewhere in the Javascript code. The "votes" shown are total votes cast, including for minor parties, and are not useful information here.) The timestamp on these events is Nov. 4, 4:07 A.M. GMT (10:07 P.M. CST Nov. 3) and Nov. 4, 4:08 A.M. GMT (10:08 P.M. CST Nov. 3). The 15-minute gap before this switch showed up on the TV is likely due to a delay in updating the Pennsylvania info at the network.

Now, I know nothing about "Pede," but as you can see, the vote switch was shown on TV, and "Pede" located that percentage switch in the code, which means that "Pede" is working with real data and has the skills needed to identify the code and expose the anomalies. My experience has been that geeky internet bloggers are a hell of a lot more honest than most any politician, and I think we can safely proceed on the assumption that the research "Pede" has done is offered in good faith. (The only clue to "Pede's" identity is that "Pede" refers to the events as "Nr. 187" and "Nr. 188", using the European abbreviation for "number" instead of the American "No." which suggests that "Pede" was born or educated overseas.)

As "Pede" puts it, "I made a script to run through the data and gather all instances where votes switched from Trump to Biden. 'Lost Votes' means that the total amount of votes counted decreased by that amount throughout the counting."

More at link

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...net_geeks_conclude_trumps_win_was_yuuuge.html
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline Slide Rule

https://youtu.be/Ztu5Y5obWPk

Put in some time and see. It is clearly discussed and presented. That said it is longish.

They took a percentage of Trump votes in Trump precincts and shifted them to Biden.
From the rough plots shown the slope of the shift seems consistent.

This led to the more Republican the Precinct the more votes were shunted to Biteme.
Contrasting in more Democratic Precincts the more solid and unaffected were Trump votes.

He has several seemingly non party recommendations to clean up voting.

Oh the machines in 30 states, the Dominion machine, they have as a design feature the ability
to shift a percentage of votes from one candidate to their opponent. This is also true for the
machines I am familiar with, that is the Diebolt System. In fact most of the electronic voting
machines have built in this fallacy.

I wonder why that is?

« Last Edit: November 12, 2020, 08:57:25 pm by Slide Rule »
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Anyone surprised by this has not been paying attention.
The Democrats do not see the need to hide their treachery and corruption because they have learned that no one will ever prosecute them anyway, no matter what they do or how blatantly obvious their crimes are.
They have been bragging about taking the election 'by any means necessary' for months. And they did.

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The Democrats do not see the need to hide their treachery and corruption because they have learned that no one will ever prosecute them anyway, no matter what they do or how blatantly obvious their crimes are.
They have been bragging about taking the election 'by any means necessary' for months. And they did.

Yep!

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online libertybele

Not at all surprised and why the heck Ronna and the RNC didn't get their act together immediate after the fraud of the mid terms was evident angers me.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Not at all surprised and why the heck Ronna and the RNC didn't get their act together immediate after the fraud of the mid terms was evident angers me.
The fact that so many Republicans still believe that Democrats are even capable in any way of 'rules' and 'fair play' is the most amazing part of the whole story. Who didn't know months ago that the Dems were going to bring in fake ballots by the truckload. They did everything to broadcast their plan everywhere but the Republicans still did nothing.

Whatever happened to the Army of Lawyers the Republicans claimed would be at every polling place? Not only did the 'Army' not show up, those who did were kicked out by the Democrats. Well of course they were. What did they expect would happen.

Now the Dems are saying that we should take the election 'on faith' with no verification. Why don't the Republican believe our results as we have reported them? Who needs independent verification of anything. If we say it, then it is true. Case closed.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2020, 09:41:01 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
240b wrote:
"Anyone surprised by this has not been paying attention.
They have been bragging about taking the election 'by any means necessary' for months. And they did."

Still reading Whittaker Chambers' "Witness" here.
In that book, he describes the workings of the communist "apparatus" in the 30's and 40's. These were the underground communists (such as Alger Hiss, and many others) working to subvert the American government.

Although I have no proof (aside from the election "results" we've been seeing), I sense that the democrat/leftist/communists have for some time now been constructing a new "apparatus" of sorts, one designed to rig and steal elections en masse.

The "new apparatus" consists not only of "apparatchiks" (underground apparatus workers), but of an emerging infrastructure of both hardware and software, designed to create fraudulent ballots mechanically as well as electronically.

They put this to its first real test in their attempt to overthrow Mr. Trump last week. Obviously it seems to have been quite effective, even in nascent form.

Their intent is to never permit the Republicans (nor any party other than themselves) to win control of government again.

And I sense that next time, they'll become even better at it.

What does that mean "for the rest of us"?
To me, it means that we are reaching a point where the wholesale integrity of elections in the United States may no longer be trusted -- at least in many places.

Without fair and reliable elections that produce results which indicate the true intent of the voters, what will be left to us...?
« Last Edit: November 12, 2020, 11:26:27 pm by Fishrrman »