Author Topic: To Democrats, ‘Unity’ Means Doing Everything They Want And Shutting Up About It  (Read 88 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 To Democrats, ‘Unity’ Means Doing Everything They Want And Shutting Up About It

The worst thing for our country isn't a Joe Biden presidency. It's giving the leftist toddlers what they want.

By Kylee Zempel
November 12, 2020

The only thing worse than listening to a screaming toddler is seeing his smug, tear-stained but smiling face after his parent gives in to his irreverent outburst and rewards him for his tantrum. That’s all I could think about as I walked the streets of Madison, Wisconsin, Saturday night after several news outlets called the presidential race for Joe Biden.

A hopeful energy pulsed through State Street, the bustling pedestrian mall of restaurants and storefronts bookended by the university and the Capitol. I walked past business after business boarded up tight in anticipation of a fiery post-election purge, but instead, front doors were propped open on the uncharacteristically warm November night as groups of friends chattered and shopped and drank in merriment. No sirens or chanting interrupted my pleasant patio dinner date.

I breathed easier than I would have under different circumstances, I’ll admit. Had the media called the race differently, I likely wouldn’t have left the apartment and I certainly wouldn’t have neared downtown. Underneath that peaceful veneer, however, remains the gross reality that things are calm only because the snotty toddler got his way.

more
 https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/12/to-democrats-unity-means-doing-everything-they-want-and-shutting-up-about-it/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34