Author Topic: For Portland Black Lives Matter Rioters, Biden Isn’t Enough. They Want ‘Death To America’  (Read 153 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 For Portland Black Lives Matter Rioters, Biden Isn’t Enough. They Want ‘Death To America’

Despite some Democrats' high hopes that unity could be achieved once the bad orange man left office, it is clear that the mob is insatiable.

By Jordan Davidson
November 12, 2020

Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden promised unity in a speech Saturday night following the corporate media’s projections that he would win the presidential election.

“With the campaign over, it’s time to put the anger and the harsh rhetoric behind us and come together as a nation,” Biden said. “It’s time for Americans to unite. And to heal.”

While the former vice president mounted the stage on the East Coast to declare his victory and pledge to “work as hard for those who didn’t vote for me as those who did,” that same night, rioters on the opposite coast were parading around Portland, Oregon destroying things to demonstrate their opposition to his leadership.

Earlier in the week, including on Election Night, Portland descended back into its all-too-familiar anarchical state seen over the summer. Rioters burned an American flag, threw Molotov cocktails and glass bottles, vandalized local businesses, and continued to raise a commotion as they had done following the death of George Floyd in Minneapolis.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/12/for-portland-black-lives-matter-rioters-biden-isnt-enough-they-want-death-to-america/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Of course.
They're not "democrats", or even "democrat-communists".
They're communists... period.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
For Portland Black Lives Matter Rioters, Biden Isn’t Enough. They Want ‘Death To America’

Despite some Democrats' high hopes that unity could be achieved once the bad orange man left office, it is clear that the mob is insatiable.

By Jordan Davidson
November 12, 2020

Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden promised unity in a speech Saturday night following the corporate media’s projections that he would win the presidential election.

“With the campaign over, it’s time to put the anger and the harsh rhetoric behind us and come together as a nation,” Biden said. “It’s time for Americans to unite. And to heal.”

While the former vice president mounted the stage on the East Coast to declare his victory and pledge to “work as hard for those who didn’t vote for me as those who did,” that same night, rioters on the opposite coast were parading around Portland, Oregon destroying things to demonstrate their opposition to his leadership.

Earlier in the week, including on Election Night, Portland descended back into its all-too-familiar anarchical state seen over the summer. Rioters burned an American flag, threw Molotov cocktails and glass bottles, vandalized local businesses, and continued to raise a commotion as they had done following the death of George Floyd in Minneapolis.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/12/for-portland-black-lives-matter-rioters-biden-isnt-enough-they-want-death-to-america/

@mystery-ak

Kinda quaint,how these fools STILL believe they are anything more than cannon fodder for the left,ain't it?

Seems like nobody has told them the very first thing Revolutionary Governments do upon taking power is arresting and shooting any surviving revolutionaries.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LMAO

Portland is a collapsing city. Even Detroit is better
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy