Author Topic: The Death of Fox News  (Read 144 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Death of Fox News
« on: November 12, 2020, 03:58:13 pm »
The Death of Fox News

Is Fox News dead? Time will tell, but one thing is for sure: it’s dead to me.

By Nicholas L. Waddy
November 11, 2020

On Election Night, I tuned into Fox News, just like millions of other Americans. I was elated to see everything breaking for President Trump, and—if I changed channels briefly to CNN or MSNBC—I saw quavering voices and teary eyes, both evocative of Trump’s “surprise” victory in 2016. It was shaping up to be a night to remember, a night of redemption and glory for our country and of vindication for all Trump supporters.

But a funny thing happened on the way to victory. Just as President Trump and his closest advisers were preparing to throw a giant party in celebration of their triumph, Fox News—the supposed voice of American conservatism—injected a note of caution.

Fox called Arizona, where nearly a million votes remained to be counted, for Biden. Given what we now know about how close the result in Arizona will be, this was grossly inappropriate and unprofessional. As it turns out though, it was much more than that: it was also potentially the deciding factor in the election.     

Imagine if Fox had not made its despicable, unforgivable call. All signs on election night would have pointed to a Trump victory. Trump unambiguously would have declared victory. Americans would have gone to bed believing, despite media hand wringing and equivocating, that Trump was the victor. The same momentum and sense of inevitability that now attaches itself to Vice President Biden, rightly or wrongly, would have attached itself to President Trump.

more
https://amgreatness.com/2020/11/11/the-death-of-fox-news/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: The Death of Fox News
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2020, 04:10:18 pm »
There are three TVs in this house that used to stay tuned to Fox primarily.  Now it's NewsMax.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline roamer_1

Re: The Death of Fox News
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2020, 04:10:19 pm »
I have not considered Fox the 'Voice of American Conservatism' for many years... Never watch it. Never.

OANN is far better, and even there I would not call it Conservative.