Author Topic: Climate at a Glance: Islands and Sea Level Rise  (Read 194 times)

rangerrebew

Climate at a Glance: Islands and Sea Level Rise
« on: November 12, 2020, 03:47:59 pm »

Climate at a Glance: Islands and Sea Level Rise

Bullet-Point Summary:

Most islands and atolls in the Pacific Ocean, including Tuvalu, are growing, not shrinking. 
    As the sea gradually rises, the sea brings sand and sediment along with it, building up the height of islands along with it.
    Pacific Islanders know they are safe, despite their claims of victimhood and demands for compensation, as shown by their actions. Some are building new airports and resorts. The populations of Tuvalu and other island nations are steadily growing, rather than shedding climate refugees.

Short Summary: Objective scientific evidence debunks claims that climate change is causing small islands to disappear under rising seas. Rising seas bring sand and sediment, which build up coastal shorelines along with rising waters. Also, coral, as living organisms growing near sea level, build up their height along with the rising sea, as seen in Figure 1.

https://climateataglance.com/climate-at-a-glance-islands-and-sea-level-rise/

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Climate at a Glance: Islands and Sea Level Rise
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2020, 03:52:33 pm »

Help... I needz some ice........
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.