Author Topic: Report: Donald Trump Eyes MAGA Media to Challenge Fox News  (Read 785 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Donald Trump Eyes MAGA Media to Challenge Fox News
« on: November 12, 2020, 03:37:17 pm »
Report: Donald Trump Eyes MAGA Media to Challenge Fox News

Charlie Spiering 12 Nov 20202

President Donald Trump has proposed starting a digital media company to challenge Fox News, according to reporter Mike Allen of Axios.

“He plans to wreck Fox. No doubt about it,” Allen quoted a “source with detailed knowledge of Trump’s intentions.”

Trump would likely start a digital media channel that would stream online for a monthly fee rather than push a cable news channel the source suggested.

The Trump campaign’s list of supporter contacts could be leveraged to speedily build an audience.

Trump starting a MAGA media company or “Trump TV” is a pervasive online rumor that continues to pop up when discussing the president’s plans when he leaves office.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/11/12/report-donald-trump-eyes-maga-media-to-challenge-fox-news/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rustynail

Re: Report: Donald Trump Eyes MAGA Media to Challenge Fox News
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2020, 03:46:56 pm »
Is this supposed to make us think a Trump defeat is not that bad a thing?

Offline verga

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2020, 05:04:33 pm »
FOX news has become increasingly difficult to stomach. CNN lite.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2020, 06:38:35 pm »
Here's the Hobsons choice for the MSM and FOX.

If Trump wins, then they get to pummel him for another four years.

If he loses, he goes into competition with them with a following of tens of Millions... :silly:

Maybe they'd be better off to back down and let him dig out the fraud.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2020, 06:39:21 pm »
FOX news has become increasingly difficult to stomach. CNN lite.
I can't get OANN in the local cable package, so I don't watch network news.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2020, 06:51:33 pm »
Yes, liberal controlled areas refuse to allow OAN or Newsmax to be broadcast.

Frankly, Fox News has sunk to a depth lower than CNN.  They at one time had a format with credibility, and now they are reduced to their folks expressing their bias, their liberal bias.  Neil Cavuto, I want to reach into the TV and rip his head off.  Their viewership has to have fallen into the gutter.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2020, 06:54:28 pm »
Yes, liberal controlled areas refuse to allow OAN or Newsmax to be broadcast.

Frankly, Fox News has sunk to a depth lower than CNN.  They at one time had a format with credibility, and now they are reduced to their folks expressing their bias, their liberal bias.  Neil Cavuto, I want to reach into the TV and rip his head off.  Their viewership has to have fallen into the gutter.
This isn't a liberal controlled area (82+% Trump in this county). The problem is that cable companies buy packages from providers, and often Conservative channels are left out in the cold.

C S Lewis

Offline Absalom

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2020, 09:49:13 pm »
Mankind survived and thrived for tens of thousands of years prior to tee-vee, birthing
many of the greatest minds ever created.
Sadly, we moderns are addicted to this electronic vehicle that spawns garbage.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2020, 02:28:01 pm »
Mankind survived and thrived for tens of thousands of years prior to tee-vee, birthing
Some are, some aren't.

C S Lewis

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2020, 02:47:52 pm »
I might get flamed at tad for this observation, but I hope this doesn't get off the ground.

I really don't want our conservative staworths like Carlson, Hannity, Levin being influenced by someone with the meddling mindset of President Trump.  We need to insure their independent thought.  Let OAN, and Newsmax grow and fill the vacuum left by Fox.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2020, 03:55:46 pm »
The only way I can see Carlson, Hannity, Gutfeld, and some of the others leaving FOX is if they get censored on important topics. I don't see Newsmax or the others offering the kind of dough FOX can pay them.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2020, 04:02:02 pm »
The only way I can see Carlson, Hannity, Gutfeld, and some of the others leaving FOX is if they get censored on important topics. I don't see Newsmax or the others offering the kind of dough FOX can pay them.

I thought that too, but at this point, I am thinking the likes of Carlson, Hannity, and Levin have pocketed enough money to be able to put principles ahead of pocketbook.  Especially, if they are offered stock optipns in what we are seeing as a startup.

And as far as censorship, I think it will happen in a gradual fashion. And Gutfeld?  I see him as tier 2 talent anyway. (See other 3)
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2020, 04:03:44 pm »

Howard Beale said it best:

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2020, 07:35:06 pm »
If the trend holds, Carlson, Hannity, Ingraham, Gutfield, Hilton, and Levin will all go by the wayside.  The lunatic liberals work on the sponsors to no longer fund the program.  All thes names, one by one will end off of Fox, and not because they decided to retire and enjoy the good life.

Not sure if it is true, did they shove Judge Jeanine off the air?  If so, they will focus on the next person to destroy.

I think OAN is coming on more and more, and will be the pre-eminent conservative network over time.  Fox News is falling apart like a cheap suit.

Offline dancer

« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2020, 10:13:12 am »
If the trend holds, Carlson, Hannity, Ingraham, Gutfield, Hilton, and Levin will all go by the wayside.  The lunatic liberals work on the sponsors to no longer fund the program.  All thes names, one by one will end off of Fox, and not because they decided to retire and enjoy the good life.

Not sure if it is true, did they shove Judge Jeanine off the air?  If so, they will focus on the next person to destroy.

I think OAN is coming on more and more, and will be the pre-eminent conservative network over time.  Fox News is falling apart like a cheap suit.
They canceled Judge Jeanine last week because she was doing an hour on voter fraud in the 2020 election.  Don't know if it's permanent.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2020, 12:01:52 pm »
They canceled Judge Jeanine last week because she was doing an hour on voter fraud in the 2020 election.  Don't know if it's permanent.

Fox is still promoting her show so she’s still working there it seems.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2020, 05:02:38 am »

Yep. On FOX radio, I heard the news reader using pejoratives (against the GOP and POTUS) like the Leftist networks. I had to turn that crap off. Censoring Judge Jeanine was the last straw for me. I can catch Carlson on YouTube for now.

C S Lewis