Author Topic: The Real Election 'Trump Card': Refuse to Certify  (Read 123 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Real Election 'Trump Card': Refuse to Certify
« on: November 12, 2020, 03:25:41 pm »
November 12, 2020
The Real Election 'Trump Card': Refuse to Certify
By Jay Valentine

This week started off with almost every Big Media entity congratulating "President-Elect Joe Biden."  There is now an Office of the President Elect, some fabrication that I recall was created by Obama to suck the oxygen out of the room even before he took office.

Republicans are being pilloried for not being able to show "proof" of election fraud.  Trump's team has provided the List of the Dead, an Egyptian-like roll of voters who voted from the grave.  Tucker Carlson ran lists on his show — dead people who rose from the grave to vote.

As Republicans seek those gnarly voter rolls, get their hands on the most egregious ballots, they are stymied at every step.  For every Republican court case, there are Democrats opposing them or sitting on the judicial bench thwarting them.  Running out the clock.

Well, what should one do?  This is where the fun really begins, and our pals the Democrats have brought us this little party.  Let's go there.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/11/the_real_election_trump_card_refuse_to_certify.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: The Real Election 'Trump Card': Refuse to Certify
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2020, 03:35:51 pm »
I'm unclear on what happens if the states refuse to certify the election results.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2020, 04:07:55 pm »
I'm unclear on what happens if the states refuse to certify the election results.

Winner needs a majority of Electoral college votes, period. If no one gets to that, it goes to the HoR. GOP controlled majority of state delegations in old house, most likely in new house as well.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2020, 04:25:29 pm »
State house of reps nominates their electors. Ok I get it.