Author Topic: Fox News's betrayal — there's a question hanging in the air  (Read 282 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
November 11, 2020
Fox News's betrayal — there's a question hanging in the air
By Patricia McCarthy

Now that millions of Fox News's loyal viewers have awakened to the network's betrayal, what are we to think about those hosts we have let into our homes all these years?  We've long thought these anchors we relied upon for actual news were on the same political page as their viewers — reverence for the Constitution, law enforcement, our military, freedom, belief in American greatness, etc.

While it was clear some were not all-in Trump fans, Fox viewers assumed they shared their values.  So have they been faking all these years?  Have they gone home and made fun of Fox-watchers and voted Democrat?  Or have they now been ordered by Rupert Murdoch's son to move left, to mimic CNN and MSNBC?

Chris Wallace revealed himself to be a partisan leftist, an anti-Trump guy, years ago, so Fox News Sunday was no longer a must-watch program.  He really exposed his bias in that first presidential debate; that was the final blow for conservatives re: Wallace.

Wallace is as committed a leftist as little George Stephanopoulos of ABC and the moonbats on CNN and MSNBC.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/11/fox_news_betrayal__theres_a_question_hanging_in_the_air.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online rustynail

Re: Fox News's betrayal — there's a question hanging in the air
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2020, 02:45:54 pm »
'there's a question hanging in the air'
                                                        Why have cable?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2020, 03:04:04 pm »
I stream video on my Amazon Fire Stick, and I only watch Tucker on FNC (until they fire him as they did Judge Pirro) and Fox Business from Maria Bartiromo & Varney until Cavuto comes on, then I'm off to OANN and Newsmax TV.

I was willing to watch Laura Ingraham until she said the other day that Trump should just give up and accept Biteme, "for the good of the country."  Bye-bye Laura!  There is nothing good about Shortbus Joe or Heels-Up Harris.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2020, 03:26:28 pm »
Yep. But it will be fun to watch these Leftist fools crash their own nation due to their maniacal ideology.
In four years of communism Tucker will be gone certainly, and this very site may be gone too as the communists follow the lead of Facebook and Twitter. They will certainly try to ban any websites which are not hardcore far-Left. The very last thing the so called 'tolerant Left' will tolerate is free ideas and open political discussion.

They have already proven this a thousand times over. We will likely wake up one morning and TBR (and dozens of similar sites) will simply be 'gone'. And we will likely never know why or what happened.

Once Fox turned to the dark side, it is because they know full well what is coming. The internet as we have always known it will cease to exist. Like China and many parts of the world, the internet will become a tightly controlled tool of communist power. And dissenters will be persecuted/prosecuted. We all saw the beginning of this with Obama. Now with these guys in charge it will be 1000 times worse.

This is the end of America as we knew it. America will become just another communist nation under the control of the U.N. They make no secret of this. This is what they have always said they will do. And they will do it. Even to their own and their children demise. Communists have no throttle. They have no checks and balances at all. Like Muslim so called 'martyrs' before them, these guys are perfectly willing to blow up their own country, their own families and friends to achieve their goals at any cost.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 03:33:03 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2020, 05:02:22 pm »
I stream video on my Amazon Fire Stick, and I only watch Tucker on FNC (until they fire him as they did Judge Pirro) and Fox Business from Maria Bartiromo & Varney until Cavuto comes on, then I'm off to OANN and Newsmax TV.

I was willing to watch Laura Ingraham until she said the other day that Trump should just give up and accept Biteme, "for the good of the country."  Bye-bye Laura!  There is nothing good about Shortbus Joe or Heels-Up Harris.
That is exactly why I voted for Trump the first time, I was sick and tired of the Republican leadership always bending over for the democrats and screwing us 'for the good of the country'. Trump is often coarse and undiplomatic but he put America and Americans first and actually pushed back on the democrats.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2020, 11:39:28 pm »
"Now that millions of Fox News's loyal viewers have awakened to the network's betrayal, what are we to think about those hosts we have let into our homes all these years?  We've long thought these anchors we relied upon for actual news were on the same political page as their viewers — reverence for the Constitution, law enforcement, our military, freedom, belief in American greatness, etc."

How about:
You've been had...

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2020, 11:43:53 pm »

Naw what is hanging in the air is a very odiferous fart.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2020, 11:51:27 pm »
"Now that millions of Fox News's loyal viewers have awakened to the network's betrayal, what are we to think about those hosts we have let into our homes all these years?  We've long thought these anchors we relied upon for actual news were on the same political page as their viewers — reverence for the Constitution, law enforcement, our military, freedom, belief in American greatness, etc."

How about:
You've been had...

Not so fast, @Fishrrman  et al,

These people have to support themselves and their families in the manner to which they are accustomed.

You don't simply quit your jobs and move to the Montana wilderness and become a @roamer_1 when other loved ones depend on you.

That's insane.

If Tucker Carlson was offered a lateral move to News Max or OANN, he'd still have to think about it.  (See Bill O'Reilly and Glenn Beck)

Why do you think Juan Williams bends over each day and spouts the Leftist Democrat Party line while both his daughters are rabid fans of the POTUS?

For $2M per...make that purrrrrrr.  That's why.

For $2M per annum, I'll play Contrarian all day long.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2020, 11:54:33 pm »
Not so fast, @Fishrrman  et al,

These people have to support themselves and their families in the manner to which they are accustomed.

You don't simply quit your jobs and move to the Montana wilderness and become a @roamer_1 when other loved ones depend on you.

That's insane.

If Tucker Carlson was offered a lateral move to News Max or OANN, he'd still have to think about it.  (See Bill O'Reilly and Glenn Beck)

Why do you think Juan Williams bends over each day and spouts the Leftist Democrat Party line while both his daughters are rabid fans of the POTUS?

For $2M per...make that purrrrrrr.  That's why.

For $2M per annum, I'll play Contrarian all day long.

Well, Tucker will get motivated when FNC gives him the ax, like Judge Pirro.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online DB

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2020, 11:57:39 pm »
Well, Tucker will get motivated when FNC gives him the ax, like Judge Pirro.

I have to believe Tucker is looking for an exit right now. Fox made it's choice.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2020, 12:28:50 am »
I have to believe Tucker is looking for an exit right now. Fox made it's choice.

When the bottom drops out of the ratings, they won't be able to afford him.  They'll bring Shepnerd Smiff back.
I will NOT comply.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2020, 12:28:57 am »
                                                        Why have cable?

I gave up on coaxial cable long ago. I still use ethernet and jumper cables though. I'll use coax again if I ever set up a ham rig.