Author Topic: Trump’s Greatest Achievement  (Read 227 times)

Online Lando Lincoln

Trump’s Greatest Achievement
« on: November 11, 2020, 01:20:46 pm »
Trump’s Greatest Achievement
by Ben Weingarten
The American Mind
10 November 2020

The president has exposed the rot and corruption of our ruling class.

No matter how the presidential election ends, one of President Donald Trump’s myriad achievements stands above all others: he has exposed the unprecedented degree of rot and corruption that pervades the American system.

More specifically, Trump has exposed the ruling class: the bipartisan political establishment and its adjuncts in Big Tech, the corporate media, Big Business and Woke Capital, the academy, and across the commanding heights of American society.

Trump’s manners engender hatred in the ruling class. Even more significantly, his tenacity in confronting the ruling class’s members with their failures—and the fact he has threatened to rectify those failures—discredits and disempowers those responsible for them. Their response—a perpetual effort to destroy him—has shown the ruling class to be lawless and tyrannical.

Consequently, the ruling class has obliterated the institutions it claimed to be defending, revealing to those Americans not addled by Trump Derangement Syndrome that the emperor has no clothes. Americans willing to look can now see that those institutions which ostensibly exist to serve us have no reservations about launching a full-scale assault on us if it serves their interests.

https://americanmind.org/features/get-ready-for-a-fight/trumps-greatest-achievement/?fbclid=IwAR0FAiVm9Fo8tbnDEXNDH_v3jgO8yZn_J1OkCDXC49HM4G0nrQUvka2GhKY
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Trump’s Greatest Achievement
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2020, 01:25:38 pm »
I think many want the voter fraud investigated thoroughly because of this. Instead of "we'll get them next time" we will get them now.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2020, 01:36:31 pm »
Weird. Your link gave me an error code @Lando Lincoln.

Now it works.

I posted another link. It worked, then gave me an error code second try.  :shrug:

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2020, 02:19:58 pm »
Weird. Your link gave me an error code @Lando Lincoln.

Now it works.

I posted another link. It worked, then gave me an error code second try.  :shrug:

Same thing happened to me.  Weird.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck