Author Topic: Cuomo would rather see body count rise than COVID vaccine under Trump  (Read 144 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Cuomo would rather see body count rise than COVID vaccine under Trump

https://nypost.com/2020/11/09/gov-cuomo-hits-new-low-with-covid-vaccine-comments/

It’s probably the lowest thing Gov. Andrew Cuomo has ever done, and that’s saying something. On Monday morning, when everyone else was celebrating the spectacular news that Pfizer’s vaccine for COVID-19 looks 90 percent effective, Cuomo, as is typical, reverted to politics.

“We can’t let this vaccine plan go forward the way Trump is planning it,” Cuomo said. “We need to fix it or stop it before it does damage.”

First he let people die in nursing homes because of his ineptitude. Now Cuomo wants the body count to keep climbing because God forbid President Trump oversees a vaccine effort.

If there were an actual problem with the safety or efficacy of the Pfizer (or AstraZeneca, or Moderna) vaccine or with the way it (they) were tested, "fix it" or "stop it before it does damage" might have some basis, but the only "defect" with the Pfizer (etc.) vaccine is that it was developed and tested with enabling and purchase $$ under the Trump Administration. Cuomo cannot bring himself to give Trump the credit he is due, and would do whatever he can to prevent Trump getting that due credit. Cuomo would rather more people died.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2020, 11:59:06 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Re: Cuomo would rather see body count rise than COVID vaccine under Trump
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2020, 12:59:07 am »
And yet, two months into the current spike in cases, the body count ISN'T rising appreciably faster than it was.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2020, 01:21:23 am »
And yet, two months into the current spike in cases, the body count ISN'T rising appreciably faster than it was.
News organs aren't revealing much about who is dying...yeah, what a shock.
From what I can glean from various sources it appears the great majority of people dying are the elderly. If appreciable amounts of young people were croaking from the virus, they'd be screaming about it on all the usual fraudcasting stations and other fake news outlets.
In my part of the country for the first two or three months nobody died from the virus. Then during the summer one person died.
But now with college kids back in school the infection rate skyrocketed and the death count exploded.
But there are no reports of college kids dying. I'm assuming the college kids got infected, most of them asymptomatic, and spread it to family members including oldies.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2020, 01:40:24 am »

Looking/comparing the daily new cases and deaths charts on Worldometers for the US and several European countries, a few things stand out. With the US there were/are 3 surges in new cases - spring, summer and fall. As you said, daily deaths are up only slightly. The European countries I looked at - the UK, France, and Italy - all did not have a surge in new cases in summer. Their fall surge in new case has been much more severe, and their surges in deaths are very significant. It's like the US and EuroLand countries did something(s) very different in May and June that is resulting in very moderate current death rates while new cases are increasing in the US, while both new cases and deaths are increasing dramatically in EuroLand. The summer surge in the US may have gotten the US ahead of EuroLand in developing natural herd immunity. Why EuroLand's death rate is surging while that of the US is increasing much less is odd. Could the US medical people have learned more due to the summer surge? Could the Trump Administration's aggressive enabling development and testing of treatments be paying off with the US a bit ahead of EuroLand in treatments availability?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2020, 01:46:02 am »
News organs aren't revealing much about who is dying...yeah, what a shock.
From what I can glean from various sources it appears the great majority of people dying are the elderly. If appreciable amounts of young people were croaking from the virus, they'd be screaming about it on all the usual fraudcasting stations and other fake news outlets.
In my part of the country for the first two or three months nobody died from the virus. Then during the summer one person died.
But now with college kids back in school the infection rate skyrocketed and the death count exploded.
But there are no reports of college kids dying. I'm assuming the college kids got infected, most of them asymptomatic, and spread it to family members including oldies.
I was looking at the stats on Worldometers for the USA... they show a huge, unabated spike in cases that began about two months ago. But the corresponding huge spike in deaths has not materialized, only a modest uptick.

In the county where I live, there was also a spike in cases and deaths. Somehow, the virus got into nursing homes here despite routine weekly testing that is supposed to catch it before it spreads (apparently it does not, and part of the reason may be that the prevalent testing methods are too slow to catch it before it spreads—the county blames the state for not enough rapid testing) and widespread PPE usage. It's shown some signs of subsiding as of late.

Honestly, it reeks of an Election Week stunt.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2020, 03:19:15 am »
I was looking at the stats on Worldometers for the USA... they show a huge, unabated spike in cases that began about two months ago. But the corresponding huge spike in deaths has not materialized, only a modest uptick.

In the county where I live, there was also a spike in cases and deaths. Somehow, the virus got into nursing homes here despite routine weekly testing that is supposed to catch it before it spreads (apparently it does not, and part of the reason may be that the prevalent testing methods are too slow to catch it before it spreads—the county blames the state for not enough rapid testing) and widespread PPE usage. It's shown some signs of subsiding as of late.

Honestly, it reeks of an Election Week stunt.
How it's still getting into nursing homes is puzzling. I would guess non-symptomatic workers are taking it in and infecting the oldies. What other way could it possibly be? Any oldies afflicted early on the crisis would probably have died within a month or so. Especially considering the numerous co-morbidities the oldies usually have.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2020, 03:36:48 am »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-