Author Topic: Dear Democrats: Here's What You Can Do With Your Unity Candle  (Read 65 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dear Democrats: Here's What You Can Do With Your Unity Candle
« on: November 10, 2020, 09:55:39 pm »
Dear Democrats: Here's What You Can Do With Your Unity Candle
By Stephen Kruiser Nov 09, 2020 11:07 PM ET

Let the Healing and Unity Not Begin

This is something that I touched upon in Monday’s Morning Briefing but have wanted to write more about since even before the election.

Let me get this out of the way first: this is all assuming that Biden wins the election. It doesn’t mean I don’t think the president’s legal team should be doing all that they are right now, it’s just that I prepare for everything. People are touchy right now and act like anyone speculating about a Biden presidency is some sort of heretic. We’re not even a week in and I’m already sick of writing this disclaimer.

Now onto the thing.

The wholesale repackaging of Joe Biden as a kindly grandfather, best pal, and empathetic nation healer for this past campaign has been a bit much to stomach even for my cast-iron gut.

As a conservative, I’m able to recall history that happened more than a week ago, a feat which Democrats are incapable of pulling off. I like to refer to them as the Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind party. I can remember Joe Biden’s history as a politician, as well as the way Democrats have treated Republicans for the last four years.

Joe Biden is a spiteful, divisive politician and has been since he got to Washington. The fact that he’s senile and old now doesn’t make him some sort of cuddly national teddy bear. The mainstream media are — SHOCKER — complicit in the Biden fairy tale, and they’re going to be working it hard for the next year if Joe makes it that far. The more that they can polish Grandpa Gropes’ fake halo, the more they can keep blaming Republicans for everything, because we’re just heartless and won’t go take a big swig at the Fountain of Unity.

more
https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2020/11/09/dear-democrats-heres-what-you-can-do-with-your-unity-candle-n1133676
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34