Author Topic: Andrew Cuomo: ‘If I Wasn’t Governor of New York, I Would’ve Decked’ President Trump  (Read 962 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Andrew Cuomo: ‘If I Wasn’t Governor of New York, I Would’ve Decked’ President Trump

Hannah Bleau 10 Nov 2020

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D), during a Monday appearance on The Howard Stern Show, confessed that he would have “decked” President Trump if not for his position as the governor of the Empire State.

Cuomo appeared on the show to promote his latest book titled American Crisis: Leadership Lessons From the COVID-19 Pandemic. The two leaders — Trump and Cuomo — have had a rocky relationship, and Cuomo told the host that he has had to exercise great restraint for the good of his state.

“I bit my tongue so many times I have tongue scars,” the governor said. “Here’s the trick, Howard. I want to speak to the better angels. I want to lift people up and I want to show Trump for what he is by opposition.”

“I also had the practical situation: I needed him to help New York,” Cuomo said. “That was my job. If I wasn’t Governor of New York, I would’ve decked him. Period. He was attacking me. He was attacking my family. He was anti-Italian. He was every nasty thing.”

His brother, CNN’s Chris Cuomo, also has a history of being openly anti-Trump, earning him the “Fredo” nickname popularized by Breitbart News’s John Nolte. The elder brother took issue with the president adopting the nickname, explaining that he is “very sensitive to all ethnic slight.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/11/10/andrew-cuomo-wasnt-governor-new-york-wouldve-decked-president-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Looks like Guido needs another gold chain and one for his brother Fredo too!

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline PeteS in CA

IMO, the only people less qualified to write about the "Leadership Lessons From the COVID-19 Pandemic" than is Goobernor Cuomo govern China, Hubei Province, and the City of Wuhan. Even deBlah-Blah is less unqualified than is Cuomo ...... very slightly.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online rustynail

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
In my experience it is always the biggest  888cryingkitty that qualifies their supposed machismo by saying I would have kicked his ass but.............

Online cato potatoe

OBL could only dream of hurting NY as much as this goombah.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
You know, you don't have to STAY governor...
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
OBL could only dream of hurting NY as much as this goombah.

How did the Wop ever get elected gov?

Offline skeeter

A grave threat coming from New York’s no. one mass murderer.

Online libertybele

A grave threat coming from New York’s no. one mass murderer.

Too bad he wasn't governor and did take a swing ... that's assaulting the President; a punishable crime.  He'd be sitting in a jail cell or perhaps the SS would have taken him out before he had the opportunity to get close enough.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

Secret Service usually investigates threats to harm the president,  just saying.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Hoodat

Cuomo is selling wolf tickets.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Andrew Cuomo: ‘If I Wasn’t Governor of New York, I Would’ve Decked’ President Trump

@mystery-ak

I am sure he misspoke,and MEANT to say he would have ordered his bodyguard detail beat up on Trump.

Is there any record at all of that wuss or his wuss brother ever hitting anyone?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Wingnut

He got the Dim nomination. Which is basically an appointment to the Governor's office in NY.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Bought off the Albany press and the pollsters with a campaign account in the tens of millions, which he's maintained through kickbacks.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline verga

He is part of the Cuomo/Clinton Crime family. Daddy Mario replaced Carey and got Mini Mario appointed as Secretary of HUD. When Daddy stepped down we got RINO Pataki, followed by Client #9 Spitzer, then Helen Keller, and Finally Mini Mario.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Wingnut

@Wingnut

He got the Dim nomination. Which is basically an appointment to the Governor's office in NY.

Bought off the Albany press and the pollsters with a campaign account in the tens of millions, which he's maintained through kickbacks.

He is part of the Cuomo/Clinton Crime family. Daddy Mario replaced Carey and got Mini Mario appointed as Secretary of HUD. When Daddy stepped down we got RINO Pataki, followed by Client #9 Spitzer, then Helen Keller, and Finally Mini Mario.

What sorid list of mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers,shit-kickers and Methodists. 

BTW, @verga which one was "Helen Keller"?

Offline verga

David Paterson, He was the blind African American under Spitzer that took over when Spitzer was forced out.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Wingnut

David Paterson, He was the blind African American under Spitzer that took over when Spitzer was forced out.

888high58888

Lord forgive me but everytime I saw his pressers and even though he was blind I couldn't help  but see Garret Morris standing next to him doing the "News for the hard of hearing"

Offline verga

888high58888

Lord forgive me but everytime I saw his pressers and even though he was blind I couldn't help  but see Garret Morris standing next to him doing the "News for the hard of hearing"
I probably should have said Stevie Wonder to be more racially and gender correct.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Cuomo is such a disgusting maggot.  If I did not know better, I would say he is somewhat insane. 

Offline Slide Rule

Hey Asshat, give it a try anyway.

You have nothing to lose.
Go ahead and deck The Donald.

White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline verga

Cuomo is such a disgusting maggot.  If I did not know better, I would say he is somewhat insane.
This metrosexual has Nipple rings, your assessment is correct.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Well, gosh.  I guess Andy is as much of a bully as Fredo.  I wonder if he wants to "throw Trump down the stairs?"  Maybe pick up Trumps bicycle and beat him over the head with it?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: