Author Topic: Manhattan waitress rates celebrities she has served ... recalls her shock at seeing Hillary Clinton  (Read 386 times)

Online mountaineer

Manhattan waitress rates celebrities she has served, from 'classy' Julianne Moore to 'whiny' Jake Gyllenhaal - and recalls her shock at seeing Hillary Clinton drinking tequila sodas
    *Laura Mesrobian, 25, an actor and a server in New York City, has opened up about some of her most memorable experiences with famous customers
    *She previously worked at Joe's Pub at the Public Theater
    *Laura said Secretary Clinton was drinking hard liquor sometime after the 2016 election, while Glenn Close lets her dog Pip run loose in the restaurant
    *Frances McDormand wanted alcohol right away, Amanda Seyfried 'was really sweet,' and Dakota Fanning was a 'solid tipper'
    *Greta Gerwig was 'so fun' and talked about 'how much her t**s had changed' after giving birth, but her partner Noah Baumbach was a downer

By Carly Stern For Dailymail.com
Published: 11:32 EST, 10 November 2020 | Updated: 13:48 EST, 10 November 2020
...   One of her biggest star sightings was Hillary Clinton, whom her friend served some time after the 2016 election. 

'It was post-election Hillary. She had been through it. So I was thinking maybe she'd want, like, red wine, something relaxing,' Laura said.

'Hillary Clinton was drinking tequila sodas.'

She rated Clinton '9/10 for drink choice' but '2/10 for war hawk policies.'  ...
Daily Mail

I'm sure none of us is surprised by Hillary's appetite for liquor.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

So Hillary's "chardonnay" is spelled "T-E-Q-U-I-L-A". I'll have to remember that.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org