Author Topic: Derek Hunter: Joe Biden Is Hitler and Needs to Be Impeached Immediately  (Read 106 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Is Hitler and Needs to Be Impeached Immediately
Derek Hunter

Posted: Nov 10, 2020 12:01 AM

I am a firm believer in the Golden Rule – do onto others as you would have done unto you – but I add a caveat to make it something Democrats really claim to love: fairness. You start by treating people well, but once they demonstrate they aren’t going to reciprocate, to hell with them and it’s game on. After four years of screaming Republicans are this kind of “ist” or that kind of “phobe,” that’s exactly how I think of left-winger’s newfound love of “unity.”

Joe Biden deserves exactly the same respect Democrats showed Donald Trump in 2016, which is exactly none. Not only because turnabout is the fairest of plays, but also because they are really awful people. When someone is awful, they deserve exactly what they give others.

Moreover, they haven’t stopped being awful.

I like to say “the only human beings worse than New England sports fans after they lose are New England sports fans after they win.” It’s funny because it’s true, or at least it used to be. Now you can replace “New England sports fans” with Democrats.

Ever since the media called the election, Democrats are acting like they won in a landslide. There’s a good argument for any politician pretending like they’ve received a mandate from the voters, otherwise they’d never get anything done. However, humility should play a role in anyone’s reaction to an event, and Democrats have demonstrated none.

In fact, they’ve demonstrated the exact opposite – a complete disconnect from reality and sense of entitlement.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2020/11/10/joe-biden-is-hitler-and-needs-to-be-impeached-immediately-n2579751
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Derek Hunter: Joe Biden Is Hitler and Needs to Be Impeached Immediately
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2020, 04:01:05 pm »
Biden and Benedict Arnold are synonymous. 

OTOH, With a democratic house, his odds being impeached are near zero.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

Re: Derek Hunter: Joe Biden Is Hitler and Needs to Be Impeached Immediately
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2020, 04:14:39 pm »
Nah. Hitler never took payola.