Author Topic: Building a New, Less Cowardly Republican Party  (Read 2281 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Building a New, Less Cowardly Republican Party
« Reply #50 on: November 12, 2020, 12:41:25 pm »
Our Republican leaders are not cowards.  They are complicit.  They want their old pay to play system back.  Trump has upset their Globalist/Anti-America First apple cart.

@dancer

And THERE it is!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online roamer_1

« Reply #51 on: November 12, 2020, 12:50:53 pm »
So, you still think that democrats didn’t wholesale cheat for this Biden “win?” That’s simply not credible in the face of documented, mounting evidence of “irregularities” in democrat controlled jurisdictions. Let the sunshine in, roam. Trump got 9 million more votes this election than he did in ‘16 and was on track for the win. Democrats cheated because they hated Trump even more than you do.

You must mean alleged documentation I am sure... So far it is largely gossip mongering...

Do I believe Democrats cheat? Oh hell yeah. They do all the time. But not one whit of it means anything without being able to prove it.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #52 on: November 12, 2020, 02:41:18 pm »
Our Republican leaders are not cowards.  They are complicit.  They want their old pay to play system back.  Trump has upset their Globalist/Anti-America First apple cart.

:bingo:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

« Reply #53 on: November 12, 2020, 02:46:43 pm »
The problem is, that really doesn't mean anything. Without chain of custody, there is no way to tell if they are real ballots or fake, and no way to tell which side put em there.

Luckily, the ballots with the chain of custody problems you refer to are overwhelmingly Biden's, as the day-of ballots, which overwhelmingly went for Trump, were tightly controlled.

And the appropriate legal remedy for spoiled ballots is to discount them wholesale, regardless of who they benefit.

Not saying this will happen because I do not have much confidence in the courts having the balls to do the right thing, but it is the appropriate remedy under the law.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #54 on: November 12, 2020, 02:54:24 pm »
Luckily, the ballots with the chain of custody problems you refer to are overwhelmingly Biden's, as the day-of ballots, which overwhelmingly went for Trump, were tightly controlled.

According to whom? Brightfart? Guiliani? Bannon?

And the appropriate legal remedy for spoiled ballots is to discount them wholesale, regardless of who they benefit.

That may come back to bite you. I have seen instances of Tump ballots thrown away.

Not saying this will happen because I do not have much confidence in the courts having the balls to do the right thing, but it is the appropriate remedy under the law.

I have more confidence in courts and the presentation of actual evidence than I ever will in political campaigns and Twitterpated gossip and daily rags.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #55 on: November 12, 2020, 03:00:24 pm »
According to whom? Brightfart? Guiliani? Bannon?

I have more confidence in courts and the presentation of actual evidence than I ever will in political campaigns and Twitterpated gossip and daily rags.

Yeah, those guys and my own lyin' eyes. It was pretty obvious given the way the counts in nearly every critical state progressed.

Anyway bully for you. As vexing as it must be to you this is a discussion site and people will continue to discuss stuff.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #56 on: November 12, 2020, 03:03:56 pm »
Glen Beck is speaking for me here:

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online roamer_1

« Reply #57 on: November 12, 2020, 03:10:41 pm »
Yeah, those guys and my own lyin' eyes. It was pretty obvious given the way the counts in nearly every critical state progressed.

Anyway bully for you. As vexing as it must be to you this is a discussion site and people will continue to discuss stuff.

It is not vexing to me... I would rather folks looked to dig up bones instead of falling for every internet rumor that comes down the pike (that phrase still seems awkward to me... comes down the pike...). Due diligence and all that. Or wait to see what actually makes it to court and evidence that matters.

As it is, mile after mile of nonsense conspiracy crap just like on DU when Hitlery lost (yes I was there to feast on liberal tears)...

*YAWN*  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline skeeter

« Reply #58 on: November 12, 2020, 03:10:59 pm »
Glen Beck is speaking for me here:

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Sorry @Bigun, no evidence was presented in court so none of this ever happened. Its all rumors and conspiracy crap.

Laughing out loud.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2020, 03:12:04 pm by skeeter »

Offline aligncare

« Reply #59 on: November 12, 2020, 04:06:49 pm »
The media (aka democrats) are all happy talk and rainbows. “President Joe Biden loves you!”

The media expects you to “Deny your own eyes,” Glen Beck laments.

Yet, media voices echo in your head: Sit back, enjoy your rape.”

President Joe Biden loves you.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #60 on: November 12, 2020, 06:41:26 pm »
And yet, this is how our society has chosen to make things happen. 
Choke on it.
-------------------------------
Let's discuss w/one caveat; you hold the abuse for say......60 seconds.
Our Founders included Hancock, Madison, Monroe, Jefferson, Hamilton, Dickenson,
Rutledge, Jay and Henry; among dozens.
Do you or anyone else who reflects, seriously believe that our Founders thought
for a moment that their ideas, values and virtues would evaporate; being replaced
by the fandango we label "modern politics"?????

« Last Edit: November 12, 2020, 09:35:25 pm by Absalom »

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #61 on: November 12, 2020, 07:01:36 pm »
I honestly think you have no idea what the hell you are talking about.   None.

No one supports Donald Trump to "advance the GOP" --- Americans support Donald Trump to advance something greater.

And I do not support abortion or banning guns.  So I would appreciate it if you would stop blowing on dog whistles because you're unable to support your own stated POV.  @Sighlass
You don't remember this? (attacking the NRA)

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/02/28/president-trump-2/

or this (NY values abortion gay rights)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHAHKGP10yc

@Right_in_Virginia
« Last Edit: November 12, 2020, 07:39:14 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Absalom

« Reply #62 on: November 12, 2020, 07:13:18 pm »
Last count I saw, President Trump is @73,000,000 and still counting.  Pedo-Joe's numbers are going down as the illegal votes have been found and tossed.  It is not a "no confidence" election.  They have found large numbers of Trump ballots in landfills, commercial trucks and dumpsters.
--------------------------
Long before our independence, the common form of worldwide governance
was parliamentary and it's 'temperament' was on display in the USA on 11/3.
Consider: Republicans will very likely control the Senate by 4 votes.
Additionally they may achieve, at least parity in the House, as there
remain 15 contested races; a number in which they hold the lead.
Additionally Trump was soundly defeated by more than 5 million votes.
The vote was symbolic of replacing a Leader (Prime Minister) w/o replacing
the Party; which is what happened on 11/3.