Author Topic: The tide is already turning for President Trump  (Read 564 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The tide is already turning for President Trump
« on: November 10, 2020, 03:07:28 pm »
November 10, 2020
The tide is already turning for President Trump
By Ed Timperlake

Attorney General Barr just mobilized the Department of Justice to engage as appropriate to investigate election fraud throughout America. He is on very solid legal grounds.  ​It is a very simple means of addressing the greatest attempted political theft in American history and I would rather be us, Trump Nation, than them, the Democrat party's illegal operatives.

This is because President Trump and his team laid the legal ground work for identifying and prosecuting such criminal behavior in 2017:

Federal Prosecution of Election Offensives

Eight Edition 2017

“Our constitutional system of representative government only works when the worth of honest ballots is not diluted by invalid ballots procured by corruption.

The actual fact that AG late last night triggered the use of the DOJ legal handbook bodes very ill for those who are involved in electoral cheating.

For them, when the men and women in suits arrive on their doorstep to politely inquire "can you explain this," with “this” being one of many the many felonies listed above, the campaign operative is likely to immediately have a life-altering moment. As often is said: you can go easy or you can go hard, but make no mistake, you are going to address your behavior. And as the joke goes, never steal anything small and the Democrat team certainly took that to heart.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/11/the_tide_is_already_turning_for_president_trump.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline AL

Re: The tide is already turning for President Trump
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2020, 03:12:30 pm »
Geez.  Barr is finally doing something.  Coarse, we have to see if this is just talk.  Where's Durham by the way, just wondering.

Offline DB

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2020, 03:14:17 pm »
I'll believe it when I see it.

The FBI is corrupt.

The corrupt FBI and the swamp people it serves only have to hold out another month to bury it all.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2020, 04:53:36 pm »
It's a pity Barr earned the reputation of being as protective of the Swamp as Sessions was. 9999hair out0000
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2020, 05:53:10 pm »
It's a pity Barr earned the reputation of being as protective of the Swamp as Sessions was. 9999hair out0000

@Cyber Liberty

Well,here is the opportunity for him to redeem himself.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2020, 05:55:01 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

Well,here is the opportunity for him to redeem himself.

Only if Dunham comes back with a dozen scalps on his belt.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline rustynail

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2020, 06:22:12 pm »
'The tide is already turning' like when the sea recedes before the tsunami comes?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2020, 06:33:25 pm »
'The tide is already turning' like when the sea recedes before the tsunami comes?

More like that point immediately after that point....
I will NOT comply.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2020, 11:34:14 pm »
"The tide is already turning for President Trump"...

While I'm heartened by some developments (such as the win in North Carolina by both Mr. Trump and Mr. Tillis), I think the best efforts of those working for Mr. Trump will "run up against the walls of time".

The clock is going to run out before the appeals run their course.

I hope I'm proven wrong.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2020, 11:44:42 pm »
"The tide is already turning for President Trump"...

While I'm heartened by some developments (such as the win in North Carolina by both Mr. Trump and Mr. Tillis), I think the best efforts of those working for Mr. Trump will "run up against the walls of time".

The clock is going to run out before the appeals run their course.

I hope I'm proven wrong.

the Appeals in 2000 went pretty quickly.
I will NOT comply.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2020, 11:48:47 pm »
US Attorney General William Barr told CNN's Wolf Blitzer that "people are playing with fire" when it comes to widespread mail-in voting ahead of the 2020 election.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Blitzer: But have you seen any EVIDENCE that a foreign country is trying to influence the election?   this coming from a network who for the past  4 YEARS, CONTINUALLY pushed RUSSIAN COLLUSION ONTO THE PUBLIC  without ANY EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2020, 11:56:02 pm »
US Attorney General William Barr told CNN's Wolf Blitzer that "people are playing with fire" when it comes to widespread mail-in voting ahead of the 2020 election.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Blitzer: But have you seen any EVIDENCE that a foreign country is trying to influence the election?   this coming from a network who for the past  4 YEARS, CONTINUALLY pushed RUSSIAN COLLUSION ONTO THE PUBLIC  without ANY EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER!

Wolf Blitzer hasn't changed much -- the same idiot he's always been.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline rustynail

« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2020, 11:56:19 pm »
More like that point immediately after that point....
Cowabunga!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2020, 12:01:49 am »
Geez.  Barr is finally doing something.  Coarse, we have to see if this is just talk.  Where's Durham by the way, just wondering.

Barr should have done something a long time ago ... sorry ... I think Barr may be a little late to the party to be able to actually do something that's going to make a difference.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2020, 12:03:38 am »

Indeed ... and I don't see him doing anything to change that reputation ... for once I hope I'm proven wrong about Barr.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2020, 01:34:44 am »
Barr should have done something a long time ago ... sorry ... I think Barr may be a little late to the party to be able to actually do something that's going to make a difference.

@libertybele

Barr did nothing because Trump didn't order him to do anything.

I am GUESSING Trump is a believer in the "give your enemy enough rope to hang themselves" philosophy.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!