Author Topic: Fox News cuts away from the Trump campaign press conference with Neil Cavuto saying that they "can't  (Read 856 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Daily Caller
@DailyCaller
Fox News cuts away from the Trump campaign press conference with Neil Cavuto saying that they "can't in good countenance continue showing this" when @PressSec
 says that Democrats are "welcoming fraud and welcoming illegal voting" in the election

Breaking911
@Breaking911
FOX NEWS' NEIL CAVUTO CUTS TRUMP CAMPAGIN PRESSER: "Whoa, whoa, whoa. I just think we have to be very clear...She's charging the other side as welcoming fraud and illegal voting, unless she has more details to back that up, I can't in good countenance continue to show you this."
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Fox News at this moment:

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Fox News at this moment:

are those films of all the shows where Trump and the GOP were mentioned favorably?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline libertybele

Here for the longest time, I thought that they were on team "Trump" for the most part.  Hannity really boosted Trump into his first victory?  What the heck happened?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

Here for the longest time, I thought that they were on team "Trump" for the most part.  Hannity really boosted Trump into his first victory?  What the heck happened?

Suzanne Scott became CEO.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
are those films of all the shows where Trump and the GOP were mentioned favorably?

That’s just the tapes of Trump’s appearances on Fox and Friends from 2015-16
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline corbe

:rolling:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

:truce:
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
What happened to Fox is simple.  Rupert Murdock controlled it during its conservative era, and he turned control over to his sons who are flaming liberals. 

Who would ever hire Donna Brazille?  No sane person.  Murdock's sons!
Who would hire Maria Harf, you know, the Obama Dept of State spokesperson that said, 'we need to provide JOBS to those within ISIS'.  Yeah, that idiot!
Then there is Juan Williams, the master of liberal speak.  You know what this fool is going to say before he utters a word.
And the worst are the two baldies they have on, one is named Richard ? and I forget the other, but when they are on I want to reach into my TV and rip their heads from their shoulders.

Fox is done.  They can't do MSM bullsh*t as well as CNN.

What the conservative folks should do is leave and start their own network.

Offline dancer

Cavuto is a #NeverTrumper.  I had his show on after DJT won in '16.  He was furious!  I never tuned in again, but I hear he's still hating on President Trump.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2020, 09:18:14 am by dancer »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Cavuto used to be a solid conservative.  Now he's gone insane. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Offline Hoodat

I watched a replay of this on OAN.  It was egregiously over the top.  That is not Cavuto's call to make.  Ever.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I watched a replay of this on OAN.  It was egregiously over the top.  That is not Cavuto's call to make.  Ever.

And yet he's been doing it more and more the last couple years.  Almost like he's made himself the head Trump basher after Shemp Smith was shown the door.

Offline goatprairie

A year or so ago Trump publicly lambasted some FOX personalities like Cavuto for not fervently espousing one of his policies. Cavuto replied on air that it was not his job to be a Trump flunky.
Things went downhill from there.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
A year or so ago Trump publicly lambasted some FOX personalities like Cavuto for not fervently espousing one of his policies. Cavuto replied on air that it was not his job to be a Trump flunky.
Things went downhill from there.

Cavuto and Hume are the elder statesmen of the Fox stable, and appear to still weld a lot clout in the organization.  What is most sad though, is both these guys used to be rock solid conservatives.  In fact, Cavuto, outside of Santelli, was maybe the biggest deficit Hawk on financial  networks.

OTOH, I watched Carlson and Hannity last night, and they sure haven't relented.  I am guessing there is world war Fox coming up to decide the ideological direction of the network. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline conservativevoter

Might it not look a bit strange if Carlson were to go now?  After the whopping big ratings with Bobulinski?  Back before Trump actually threw his hat in the ring,  Cavuto was good friends with him.  Neil had that heart operation (and stomach alteration?), and then got stranger and stranger.

Listen to Lou Dobbs maybe Liz McDonald?   :seeya: