Author Topic: Nolte: CNN’s Jake Tapper Tells Trump Staffers Concede or Get Blacklisted  (Read 215 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nolte: CNN’s Jake Tapper Tells Trump Staffers Concede or Get Blacklisted

John Nolte 9 Nov 2020

CNN’s Jake Tapper joined the growing list of media elites and Democrats (but I repeat myself) calling for Trump staffers to be blacklisted.

Tapper is using a blacklist threat to try and convince Trump staffers to stop contesting the disputed 2020 election. He’s not even hiding it.

“I truly sympathize with those dealing with losing — it’s not easy,” the far-left CNNLOL anchor tweeted Monday, adding, “but at a certain point one has to think not only about what’s best for the nation (peaceful transfer of power) but how any future employers might see your character defined during adversity.”

Joseph McCarthy couldn’t have said it better.

Although the Trump campaign is coming forward with eyewitness accounts in the form of sworn statements alleging widespread vote fraud, although the Trump campaign is legally entitled to recounts in a number of swing states, the venal Tapper is still threatening them — telling them if they don’t give up their legal rights to legally contest a whisker-close election, they deserve to be blacklisted.

In other words, Gee, that’s a nice career you got there. Be a shame if anything happened to it.

This, obviously, is not the first time the disgraced anchor has engaged in McCarthyism and blacklisting.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2020/11/09/nolte-cnns-jake-tapper-tells-trump-staffers-concede-or-get-blacklisted/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34