Author Topic: Top Mueller Prosecutor Suggests Trump Is Gearing Up For A Military Coup  (Read 400 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chuck Ross
Investigative Reporter
November 09, 2020 4:39 PM ET

Andrew Weissmann, a top prosecutor on the special counsel’s investigation, suggested on Monday that President Donald Trump fired his secretary of defense in order to pull off a military coup and remain in office.

Earlier on Monday, Trump fired Mark Esper as Pentagon chief, replacing him with Christopher Miller, the director of the National Counterterrorism Center (NCTC).

Weissmann asserted on Twitter that Trump had installed a “flunky” that might allow him to remain in power despite losing the 2020 election to Joe Biden.

The Senate confirmed Miller, a former Army Green Beret, as director of NCTC in August.

The Associated Press and other news outlets projected on Saturday that Biden will win the electoral college vote over Trump.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/11/09/andrew-weissmann-coup-donald-trump-esper/
« Last Edit: November 09, 2020, 10:13:03 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

Re: Top Mueller Prosecutor Suggests Trump Is Gearing Up For A Military Coup
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2020, 03:46:52 am »
Maybe no. 1 worst case of TDS?

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2020, 04:01:28 am »
Maybe no. 1 worst case of TDS?

I would like to know why that POS still has a license to practice law and is STILL not in prison! 
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2020, 03:29:42 pm »
In what perpendicular paranoiaverse?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2020, 04:36:17 pm »
I would like to know why that POS still has a license to practice law and is STILL not in prison!

@Bigun

Because he is Jewish,and because he went to the "right schools". He is one of the "polished elites",and his fellow Ivy League Elites are NOT going to allow him to fall.

After all,if he is allowed to fall,any of THEM might fall next.

A combination of class prejudice and self-defense.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!