Author Topic: Election 2020 Legal Updates  (Read 77752 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Election 2020 Legal Updates
« Reply #725 on: December 02, 2020, 03:07:41 pm »
I always knew there was a certain level of corruption in DC but after this fiasco must be the last to be surprised at the width and depth of it, and the level of coordination among federal and state bodies. Representative republic my ass.

We were a representative republic once but that time has long since passed.  You can tell by simply paying attention to how many of our "representatives" actually pays any attention whatever to the oaths they all swear.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2020, 03:09:27 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

« Reply #726 on: December 02, 2020, 03:14:45 pm »
We were a representative republic once but that time has long since passed.  You can tell by simply paying attention to how many of our "representatives" actually pays any attention whatever to the oaths they all swear.

All of these years I was confused because each election season every damn tax increase initiative passed in a state with the highest taxes in the land. I feel like a dummy.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #727 on: December 02, 2020, 03:19:28 pm »
All of these years I was confused because each election season every damn tax increase initiative passed in a state with the highest taxes in the land. I feel like a dummy.

Well @skeeter you shouldn't feel alone because you definitely are not!

There is a reason why this is often heard in legislative cloakrooms all over this land. 
"Come on guys! It's time for us to fleece the sheep again!"
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #728 on: December 02, 2020, 03:27:39 pm »
I always knew there was a certain level of corruption in DC but after this fiasco must be the last to be surprised at the width and depth of it, and the level of coordination among federal and state bodies. Representative republic my ass.

Agree.  And you forgot to add the MSM and Big Tech as complict enablers in being able to pull it off. Truly a Twilight Zone episode of an Orwellian plot.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online DB

« Reply #729 on: December 02, 2020, 03:30:27 pm »

One of the reasons I left California. I refuse to pay for it all as they demand more and more.

BassWrangler

« Reply #730 on: December 02, 2020, 03:32:56 pm »
Agree.  And you forgot to add the MSM and Big Tech as complict enablers in being able to pull it off. Truly a Twilight Zone episode of an Orwellian plot.

The degree to which they've abandoned all pretense of impartiality is stunning.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2020, 06:51:02 pm by BassWrangler »

Offline aligncare

« Reply #731 on: December 02, 2020, 04:07:16 pm »
He is! But he is constrained by the advise and consent requirement and none but swamp critters need apply!  Do you think for one second that the senate would even remotely confirming a Tom Fitton as AG for just one example?  If you do I have a bridge in Brooklyn you need to look at!

From day one I have been telling people on this forum that actually draining the swamp was never going to be quick, easy, or painless and I have been proven correct.  President Trump HAS accomplished a great thing however in exposing to many, who previously had NO idea, the depth and breadth of that cesspool swamp!

Truer words have never been spoken, @Bigun  :patriot:

By the way, for those who can’t abide the chaos of Trump’s presidency; remember—if you still can with the few remaining brain cells you possess—that the chaos was initiated, all of it, with the democrats and media subversives who were diligently and deliberately agitating and lying five years for the removal of our duly elected president by any means necessary.

Trump was a threat to their fiefdom that they could not abide. My point? Don’t be a tool of the leftists. It’s not a good look for you.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #732 on: December 02, 2020, 04:10:05 pm »
One of the reasons I left California. I refuse to pay for it all as they demand more and more.

Meanwhile, Red for Ed got their Prop 208, the largest tax increase in AZ, ever.   9999hair out0000
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online DB

« Reply #733 on: December 02, 2020, 05:04:56 pm »
Meanwhile, Red for Ed got their Prop 208, the largest tax increase in AZ, ever.   9999hair out0000

Yes. I don't know what the full implications of it are yet.

It was pushed based on the claim that someone else was going to pay for it. An immoral position.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #734 on: December 02, 2020, 05:24:26 pm »
Yes. I don't know what the full implications of it are yet.

It was pushed based on the claim that someone else was going to pay for it. An immoral position.

It's an income tax.  "Only people making more than $400K will pay!"

A lie we've been told umpteen times.  Everybody paying income taxes will pay, so not only is it immoral, it's an out and out lie.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #735 on: December 02, 2020, 06:00:21 pm »
The gig is up. Stop the Steal was a fun slogan, a rallying cry for many. There has not been one shred of evidence to date of a systemic plan or act of voter fraud. Just look at the law suits the circus lawyers have filed in the battle ground states. Nothing in those suits even remotely resembles what the POTUS and his attorneys say in public. The sum of those suits is some heresay and speculation peppered with some individual testaments that they saw some Karen or Phil probably mess up some ballots.  Every single court has turned away these accusations and lawsuits as meritless. The DOJ has looked into these accusations and found no evidence. State certification boards have looked into these accusations and found no systemic fraud, only minor infractions and clerical errors. Recounts in the contested states have confirmed the original results. Republican Governor’s, Judges, AG’s and legislators have come to same conclusions. If anyone is waiting on Sydney Powell’s “bombshell of biblical proportions” to be the saving grace of this crusade, do t hold your breath. There is a reason the Trump team distanced themselves from her and plenty of reasons why she never will deliver on her promise, but the only reason that matters is that her accusations are without merit or truth and anyone who cannot see this by now just does not want to.  I am a hard core conservative. I am a Republican. I am not going to choose to deny reality though.
Here's a reality for you:  Your professed preferences means you will be in the first group that is rounded up and imprisoned by the progressive establishment.

You are the most dangerous to them, especially since you have a military background.

They will take your weapons and confiscate your assets all in the name of "The Common Good".

That will the reality when it comes.

At present, we have another kind of reality, and the progressive actions are still just theoretical, but a plausible case can be made they will achieve that reality if given the opportunity.

The way I see it, this is a hill to die on, as our entire Constitution and its laws, our economy, our way of life will be upended if we do not act now.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline aligncare

« Reply #736 on: December 02, 2020, 06:30:55 pm »

It’s time for people who love America as founded (patriots), to take their ‘last stand’. Either step up or be stepped on. The left is coming for your rights.

@IsailedawayfromFR  :patriot:

BassWrangler

« Reply #737 on: December 02, 2020, 06:52:03 pm »
It’s time for people who love America as founded (patriots), to take their ‘last stand’. Either step up or be stepped on. The left is coming for your rights.

@IsailedawayfromFR  :patriot:

OK, what do you propose we do. Please be specific.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #738 on: December 02, 2020, 07:37:41 pm »

Sorry, I don’t have a laundry list for you. I simply meant my comment as a recognition that our union of states is facing rapid, perilous political change if the democrats (synonymous with the Left) get their way. It will threaten our economic and cultural future. There are deep divisions among Americans today that will have no hope of repair if we don’t have free and fair elections.

My use of “last stand” of course refers to a military situation of holding a defensive position in the face of overwhelming and virtually insurmountable odds. Conservatives are those troops, and that is our situation. Are we willing to fight to the last man? I’m not so sure about that when so many are unaware there’s even a battle joined.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #739 on: December 02, 2020, 09:42:04 pm »
Sorry, I don’t have a laundry list for you. I simply meant my comment as a recognition that our union of states is facing rapid, perilous political change if the democrats (synonymous with the Left) get their way. It will threaten our economic and cultural future. There are deep divisions among Americans today that will have no hope of repair if we don’t have free and fair elections.

My use of “last stand” of course refers to a military situation of holding a defensive position in the face of overwhelming and virtually insurmountable odds. Conservatives are those troops, and that is our situation. Are we willing to fight to the last man? I’m not so sure about that when so many are unaware there’s even a battle joined.

@aligncare  @BassWrangler

Furthermore, in today's political climate, you sure wouldn't want to "be specific" on an right-wing political forum.

In fact, the very first you would do is to stop communicating with one another except perhaps by carrier pigeon.

There's a reason Bowery King is still alive at the end of John Wick Parabellum.   happy77 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #740 on: December 02, 2020, 09:50:30 pm »

Furthermore, in today's political climate, you sure wouldn't want to "be specific" on an right-wing political forum.

In fact, the very first you would do is to stop communicating with one another except perhaps by carrier pigeon.

There's a reason Bowery King is still alive at the end of John Wick Parabellum.   happy77

You make good points.  At any given moment there are usually 500-1000 lurkers on this site at any given time.  Thinking they all are conservative or have good intentions is foolhardy
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #741 on: December 02, 2020, 10:29:51 pm »

:pondering: Suddenly I'm concerned about being the Admin of a right-wing site.
I will NOT comply.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #742 on: December 02, 2020, 10:35:01 pm »
This may be the most important speech I've ever made....
Dec 2, 2020

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=720O_yBLrTs

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #743 on: December 03, 2020, 12:01:56 am »
You make good points.  At any given moment there are usually 500-1000 lurkers on this site at any given time.  Thinking they all are conservative or have good intentions is foolhardy

A lot of those lurkers are spider bots for the various search engines.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #744 on: December 03, 2020, 12:15:55 am »
A lot of those lurkers are spider bots for the various search engines.

Those do not show up as "Guests."   Admins can see them as Crawlers.
I will NOT comply.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #745 on: December 03, 2020, 12:19:04 am »
The gig is up. Stop the Steal was a fun slogan, a rallying cry for many. There has not been one shred of evidence to date of a systemic plan or act of voter fraud. Just look at the law suits the circus lawyers have filed in the battle ground states. Nothing in those suits even remotely resembles what the POTUS and his attorneys say in public. The sum of those suits is some heresay and speculation peppered with some individual testaments that they saw some Karen or Phil probably mess up some ballots.  Every single court has turned away these accusations and lawsuits as meritless. The DOJ has looked into these accusations and found no evidence. State certification boards have looked into these accusations and found no systemic fraud, only minor infractions and clerical errors. Recounts in the contested states have confirmed the original results. Republican Governor’s, Judges, AG’s and legislators have come to same conclusions. If anyone is waiting on Sydney Powell’s “bombshell of biblical proportions” to be the saving grace of this crusade, do t hold your breath. There is a reason the Trump team distanced themselves from her and plenty of reasons why she never will deliver on her promise, but the only reason that matters is that her accusations are without merit or truth and anyone who cannot see this by now just does not want to.  I am a hard core conservative. I am a Republican. I am not going to choose to deny reality though.

Oh boy...you're gonna be a fun one too.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #746 on: December 03, 2020, 12:19:46 am »
Those do not show up as "Guests."   Admins can see them as Crawlers.

Right but IIRC to those without the ability to peek behind the curtain they just look like lurkers/guests.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #747 on: December 03, 2020, 12:39:26 am »

Is this where I ask for my Neutron bombs?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #748 on: December 03, 2020, 12:42:18 am »
I am not going to choose to deny reality though.

Yet you are willfully choosing to deny this:

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #749 on: December 03, 2020, 12:44:26 am »
Yet you are willfully choosing to deny this:

That graph reminds me of The Big Bang Theory.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley