Author Topic: Election 2020 Legal Updates  (Read 77842 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: Election 2020 Legal Updates
« Reply #700 on: December 02, 2020, 02:33:24 am »
Slight topic change : As a potential mechanism to fight this, what do you guys think about scrambling poll workers across the state? In other words, don't let some inner city crook run an inner city polling location. Move that person to some rural County. Pair them up with someone from a county outside the city.

@BassWrangler I'd get behind that 100%
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #701 on: December 02, 2020, 02:38:02 am »
It would probably be called "Rayciss!" if we don't allow ghetto rats to count their own ballots.

It really doesn't matter what you do WRT the law now since we are far beyond the reach of our Constitution!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #702 on: December 02, 2020, 02:46:30 am »
Watch this paying particular attention to what she says about the law.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #703 on: December 02, 2020, 02:49:00 am »
Watch this paying particular attention to what she says about the law.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Sadly, there is no CC, and 36 minutes is a long time to sit through what sounds to me like gibberish, trying to pick out the words.   :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #704 on: December 02, 2020, 02:57:06 am »
Sadly, there is no CC, and 36 minutes is a long time to sit through what sounds to me like gibberish, trying to pick out the words.   :shrug:

I have only one ear that partially works with aid and I was able to hear what she said about the laws very clearly.  You should at least try!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #705 on: December 02, 2020, 03:26:26 am »
I....disagree.  Resistance is not futile.

Cyberlibertus of Borg.....   Get back in your cube.   happy77
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #706 on: December 02, 2020, 04:53:24 am »
I'm not suggesting we give up. However, we need to be realistic and not let our wishes cloud our judgment. Don't lose the war, but this particular battle is lost.

If the Marxists can orchestrate a coup attempt all the way through an impeachment of the President without consequence and then turn around and steal the Presidency in plain view, without consequence, and return to the height of power --- I'm pretty sure we've lost the war @BassWrangler   This will be our Waterloo.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #707 on: December 02, 2020, 05:11:58 am »
NEW: Attorney General Bill Barr tells @AP the Justice Department has not uncovered evidence of widespread voter fraud that would change the outcome of the 2020 presidential election.

https://apnews.com/article/election-2020-joe-biden-donald-trump-elections-william-barr-b1f1488796c9a98c4b1a9061a6c7f49d

:facepalm2:
It reminds me of all the witnesses the FBI did not interview who saw 'something' streak up toward Flight 800 before the plane came down...(then the CIA made their ludicrous cartoon, and ignition in the center fuel tank was blamed...).

One thing about living in the sticks, you never forget the smell of BS.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

« Reply #708 on: December 02, 2020, 05:22:19 am »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

(Election update) Video:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1334001184298905601

12:07 AM · Dec 2, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Worth the time to watch ..  pointing-up

« Last Edit: December 02, 2020, 05:23:53 am by Right_in_Virginia »

« Reply #709 on: December 02, 2020, 05:44:38 am »
 :whistle:

Catherine Herridge
@CBS_Herridge

#Election2020results From a DOJ spokesperson: “Some media outlets have incorrectly reported that the Department has concluded its investigation of election fraud and announced an affirmative finding of no fraud in the election. That is not what the Associated Press reported nor

what the Attorney General stated. The Department will continue to receive and vigorously pursue all specific and credible allegations of fraud as expeditiously as possible.”

7:53 PM · Dec 1, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/CBS_Herridge/status/1333937356185997312

BassWrangler

« Reply #710 on: December 02, 2020, 05:48:12 am »
If the Marxists can orchestrate a coup attempt all the way through an impeachment of the President without consequence and then turn around and steal the Presidency in plain view, without consequence, and return to the height of power --- I'm pretty sure we've lost the war @BassWrangler   This will be our Waterloo.

It's bad, but it's not the end. We'll need to work within the states to get voter ID and other election fraud countermeasures. We will need a plan to address pandemics or other crisis that might open the door for last minute rule changes. It will be a long hard slog. But let's be honest - what we're seeing now is the result of decades of Republican capitulation to Democrats. You won't turn that around overnight.

« Reply #711 on: December 02, 2020, 06:12:58 am »
It's bad, but it's not the end. We'll need to work within the states to get voter ID and other election fraud countermeasures. We will need a plan to address pandemics or other crisis that might open the door for last minute rule changes. It will be a long hard slog. But let's be honest - what we're seeing now is the result of decades of Republican capitulation to Democrats. You won't turn that around overnight.

I do love your optimism.  But cold reality tells me we stop the steal here or we will not have the opportunity to implement countermeasures because we will not win elections again.   :shrug:

« Reply #712 on: December 02, 2020, 06:14:08 am »
TheSharpEdge
@TheSharpEdge1

@RudyGiuliani  "It's YOUR power. It's NOT theirs. Whatever power the Governor or Sec of State thinks they're exercising - it isn't theirs. It's the Legislatures. You can take it back...Have the courage to do that. In history, I swear to God, you will be heroes."

Video:

https://twitter.com/TheSharpEdge1/status/1333459519901294592

12:14 PM · Nov 30, 2020·Twitter Web App

« Reply #713 on: December 02, 2020, 06:17:41 am »
Numberonepal
@numberonepal

The transportation of federal mail in a privately-owned vehicle is against the law.  #VoterFraud

10:02 AM · Nov 30, 2020·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/numberonepal/status/1333426106309939208

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #714 on: December 02, 2020, 02:16:56 pm »
Cyberlibertus of Borg.....   Get back in your cube.   happy77

LOL!   888high58888
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Banned Member #2

« Reply #715 on: December 02, 2020, 02:27:39 pm »
I do love your optimism.  But cold reality tells me we stop the steal here or we will not have the opportunity to implement countermeasures because we will not win elections again.   :shrug:

The gig is up. Stop the Steal was a fun slogan, a rallying cry for many. There has not been one shred of evidence to date of a systemic plan or act of voter fraud. Just look at the law suits the circus lawyers have filed in the battle ground states. Nothing in those suits even remotely resembles what the POTUS and his attorneys say in public. The sum of those suits is some heresay and speculation peppered with some individual testaments that they saw some Karen or Phil probably mess up some ballots.  Every single court has turned away these accusations and lawsuits as meritless. The DOJ has looked into these accusations and found no evidence. State certification boards have looked into these accusations and found no systemic fraud, only minor infractions and clerical errors. Recounts in the contested states have confirmed the original results. Republican Governor’s, Judges, AG’s and legislators have come to same conclusions. If anyone is waiting on Sydney Powell’s “bombshell of biblical proportions” to be the saving grace of this crusade, do t hold your breath. There is a reason the Trump team distanced themselves from her and plenty of reasons why she never will deliver on her promise, but the only reason that matters is that her accusations are without merit or truth and anyone who cannot see this by now just does not want to.  I am a hard core conservative. I am a Republican. I am not going to choose to deny reality though.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #716 on: December 02, 2020, 02:37:20 pm »
The gig is up. Stop the Steal was a fun slogan, a rallying cry for many. There has not been one shred of evidence to date of a systemic plan or act of voter fraud. Just look at the law suits the circus lawyers have filed in the battle ground states. Nothing in those suits even remotely resembles what the POTUS and his attorneys say in public. The sum of those suits is some heresay and speculation peppered with some individual testaments that they saw some Karen or Phil probably mess up some ballots.  Every single court has turned away these accusations and lawsuits as meritless. The DOJ has looked into these accusations and found no evidence. State certification boards have looked into these accusations and found no systemic fraud, only minor infractions and clerical errors. Recounts in the contested states have confirmed the original results. Republican Governor’s, Judges, AG’s and legislators have come to same conclusions. If anyone is waiting on Sydney Powell’s “bombshell of biblical proportions” to be the saving grace of this crusade, do t hold your breath. There is a reason the Trump team distanced themselves from her and plenty of reasons why she never will deliver on her promise, but the only reason that matters is that her accusations are without merit or truth and anyone who cannot see this by now just does not want to.  I am a hard core conservative. I am a Republican. I am not going to choose to deny reality though.

You are either willfully blind - like the DOJ - or just plain stupid.  Not sure which yet.  Keep posting.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #717 on: December 02, 2020, 02:40:50 pm »
You are either willfully blind - like the DOJ - or just plain stupid.  Not sure which yet.  Keep posting.

You mean Trump's DOJ? Why isn't Trump competent at appointing a suitable DOJ (according to you)?

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #718 on: December 02, 2020, 02:43:56 pm »

Question: Has anyone seen the lawsuit details which S. Powell has brought forth? If so, where can I read them? She promised to reveal and prove crimes of “biblical proportions”, a literal “bombshell” in her own words.  I have been waiting for this information since the press conference, has she revealed it yet?

When she said the Kracken she meant Ernie McKracken.

BassWrangler

« Reply #719 on: December 02, 2020, 02:50:10 pm »

Question: Has anyone seen the lawsuit details which S. Powell has brought forth? If so, where can I read them? She promised to reveal and prove crimes of “biblical proportions”, a literal “bombshell” in her own words.  I have been waiting for this information since the press conference, has she revealed it yet?

@Gijoe

There's a link to both filings (GA and MI) on Powell's website here:

https://defendingtherepublic.org/

Scroll down, the links are right above the Donate button.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #720 on: December 02, 2020, 02:51:05 pm »
You mean Trump's DOJ? Why isn't Trump competent at appointing a suitable DOJ (according to you)?

Don't you find it a little odd that Barr jumped on Schiffty's Pay for pardon accusations pronto, but hardly scratched the Hunter Biden-Pedo Joe- Ukraine- China connection?  Either Barr is on a massive CYA campaign, or is more inept than anyone thought. 

Also the Tilab shit on campaign funds was also near circumstanital evidence enough to get that wench imprisoned.  Where was Barr and the FBI on that one?   My opinion and trust in Barr has dropped like a rock during the year.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #721 on: December 02, 2020, 02:52:34 pm »

He is! But he is constrained by the advise and consent requirement and none but swamp critters need apply!  Do you think for one second that the senate would even remotely confirming a Tom Fitton as AG for just one example?  If you do I have a bridge in Brooklyn you need to look at!

From day one I have been telling people on this forum that actually draining the swamp was never going to be quick, easy, or painless and I have been proven correct.  President Trump HAS accomplished a great thing however in exposing to many, who previously had NO idea, the depth and breadth of that cesspool swamp!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #722 on: December 02, 2020, 02:54:28 pm »
He is! But he is constrained by the advise and consent requirement and none but swamp critters need apply!  Do you think for one second that the senate would even remotely confirming a Tom Fitton as AG for just one example?  If you do I have a bridge in Brooklyn you need to look at!

From day one I have been telling people on this forum that actually draining the swamp was never going to be quick, easy, or painless and I have been proven correct.  President Trump HAS accomplished a great thing however in exposing to many, who previously had NO idea, the depth and breadth of that cesspool swamp!

"The Steal" basically seals the chance we will never the swamp.  This based on the dims adding 11M new voters at some point in the next 10 years.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #723 on: December 02, 2020, 03:05:28 pm »
"The Steal" basically seals the chance we will never the swamp.  This based on the dims adding 11M new voters at some point in the next 10 years.

If the state legislatures don't step in and stop this we are well and truly screwed IMHO. And that has been my opinion from day one.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

« Reply #724 on: December 02, 2020, 03:05:32 pm »

I always knew there was a certain level of corruption in DC but after this fiasco must be the last to be surprised at the width and depth of it, and the level of coordination among federal and state bodies. Representative republic my ass.