Author Topic: Election 2020 Legal Updates  (Read 77759 times)

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Election 2020 Legal Updates
« Reply #800 on: December 05, 2020, 12:06:00 am »
And it all stinks is as well

So many Vets.

Tell them how much this election doesn't matter. Tell them how unappreciated their efforts and lives are protecting freedom. Protecting the asshoes who don't know or don't care.

EFFF them HARD.

BTW, Thnx for your service. I mean that.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #801 on: December 05, 2020, 12:14:11 am »
Define "dangerous" @Cyber Liberty

Sure!  "Echo Chamber" that only shows one faction in the nation, to the exclusion of all others.  That's not discussion, it's a mutual admiration society.  That means posts will be seen that one disagrees with.  Not a violation of the rules.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #802 on: December 05, 2020, 12:16:09 am »
So many Vets.

Tell them how much this election doesn't matter. Tell them how unappreciated their efforts and lives are protecting freedom. Protecting the asshoes who don't know or don't care.

EFFF them HARD.

BTW, Thnx for your service. I mean that.

Thank you my friend.  In hindsight I'm glad more than ever I pulled the trigger on retirement when I did instead of staying another 2-3 years.

The coming storm for the military and good American citizens is gonna be more than I could have kept my mouth shut on anymore.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #803 on: December 05, 2020, 12:16:44 am »
I assume they are leftist trolls because they post leftist garbage incessantly without demonstrating even rudimentary levels of critical thought.  It doesn't mean we should zot them though.  Heavens, no!

@Hoodat

It's not really necessary to zot them. All you have to do is ignore them by not responding to any of their posts,and they will get bored and go back to molesting the family dogs.

Let the trash take itself out.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #804 on: December 05, 2020, 02:54:00 am »
I didn't even post a story.  I merely went into the Mark Levin Lounge and stuck up for him and got the soft zot that led to me finding this place.
@txradioguy

I am still a member.  I left due to the zots my long term friends got all in one day.  Haven't been back there in years.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #805 on: December 05, 2020, 03:21:03 am »
Thank you my friend.  In hindsight I'm glad more than ever I pulled the trigger on retirement when I did instead of staying another 2-3 years.

The coming storm for the military and good American citizens is gonna be more than I could have kept my mouth shut on anymore.

My nephew quit after 17 in the Navy. Coudn't/would not take their PC crap. Funny that huh. He does Hospice/Rehab work now.

Since he married a black woman he is ass out in the family except for me. I married a squaw. The rest of that interbreed mix can KMA.

My sil IS Venezuelan. My brother's ex IS SPANISH.

uh huh

There is only one race. Human. Take off the masks and be one.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #806 on: December 05, 2020, 03:23:18 am »
@Simon

Screw welcome to TBR. Welcome to me. tee hee

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #807 on: December 05, 2020, 06:41:20 am »

There is only one race. Human. Take off the masks and be one.
:yowsa: pointing-up pointing-up

QFT!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #808 on: December 05, 2020, 09:03:10 am »
:yowsa: pointing-up pointing-up

QFT!

@Smokin Joe

Funny how it's the same butt-holes that are screaming "Black Power" today and calling for special privileges and benefits for non-whites that were screaming about "Racial Equality NOW,DAMMIT!" back in the 60's,ain't it?

Kinda makes ya wonder who the REAL racists are,doesn't it?

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #809 on: December 05, 2020, 01:57:01 pm »
@Smokin Joe

Funny how it's the same butt-holes that are screaming "Black Power" today and calling for special privileges and benefits for non-whites that were screaming about "Racial Equality NOW,DAMMIT!" back in the 60's,ain't it?

Kinda makes ya wonder who the REAL racists are,doesn't it?
I don't have to wonder who the real racists are. They parade it daily. Just did the 'sensitivity training' module in the guise of a 'team building' video at work. The 'offended' in the video included a black male, a gay guy and a latino/white (?)  chick. Most of the crew there is pretty young, so I kept my thoughts to myself, but soon the guys were saying stuff like "snowflakes on parade" and wondering why straight white males don't ever get to be offended. The inherent racism in the whole thing being the subtle message that hetero males (not of color) are the offenders and can't be victims. The concepts could have been presented without the whole racist overlay in less than half the time by just pulling out The Golden Rule (do unto others as you would have them do unto you), and reminding people that we're there to get a job done for the people who patronize the business. It would have been more valuable to focus on how important each element is in the team, and that each task is essential, rather than the SJW stuff. The good part is that the 20 something guys in the crew saw this right away without me saying anything,
« Last Edit: December 05, 2020, 01:57:49 pm by Smokin Joe »

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #810 on: December 05, 2020, 02:29:12 pm »
I don't have to wonder who the real racists are. They parade it daily. Just did the 'sensitivity training' module in the guise of a 'team building' video at work. The 'offended' in the video included a black male, a gay guy and a latino/white (?)  chick. Most of the crew there is pretty young, so I kept my thoughts to myself, but soon the guys were saying stuff like "snowflakes on parade" and wondering why straight white males don't ever get to be offended. The inherent racism in the whole thing being the subtle message that hetero males (not of color) are the offenders and can't be victims. The concepts could have been presented without the whole racist overlay in less than half the time by just pulling out The Golden Rule (do unto others as you would have them do unto you), and reminding people that we're there to get a job done for the people who patronize the business. It would have been more valuable to focus on how important each element is in the team, and that each task is essential, rather than the SJW stuff. The good part is that the 20 something guys in the crew saw this right away without me saying anything,

Bingo.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #811 on: December 05, 2020, 07:17:53 pm »
Dr. Kelli Ward
@kelliwardaz

The 2020 election was #NonTransparent by force. #Bullying to cheat. #StopTheSteal

(Scott Adams) Video:

https://twitter.com/kelliwardaz/status/1335225504899739649

9:12 AM · Dec 5, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

« Reply #812 on: December 06, 2020, 03:53:54 am »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Between Governor @DougDucey of Arizona and Governor @BrianKempGA of Georgia, the Democrat Party could not be happier. They fight harder against us than do the Radical Left Dems. If they were with us, we would have already won both Arizona and Georgia...

...We received more LEGAL votes by far. All I can do is run, campaign, and be a good (great!) President – it is 100% up to the states to manage the election. Republicans will NEVER forget this.

5:33 PM · Dec 5, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1335351629810286592

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #813 on: December 06, 2020, 04:54:10 am »
With the globalist corrupting the elections of many if not most of the states, this rampant corruption ends up with states abdicating their privilege of running elections, by their corruption they prove they can not be trusted.  Either you act like adults or have the privileges you enjoy taken away.  Democrats running investigations of themselves or bold in your face lynchins of others that were innocent was a first ominous clue.  How much they have come out of the closet with old kkk lynchin/3rd world nation tactics.  Having corrupted our highest law enforcement agencies, and even legislatures, and judges, its long over due for some due recompense. Has Janet Reno finished her investigations yet ? :silly:
 22222frying pan
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #814 on: December 06, 2020, 06:22:09 am »
With the globalist corrupting the elections of many if not most of the states, this rampant corruption ends up with states abdicating their privilege of running elections, by their corruption they prove they can not be trusted.  Either you act like adults or have the privileges you enjoy taken away.  Democrats running investigations of themselves or bold in your face lynchins of others that were innocent was a first ominous clue.  How much they have come out of the closet with old kkk lynchin/3rd world nation tactics.  Having corrupted our highest law enforcement agencies, and even legislatures, and judges, its long over due for some due recompense. Has Janet Reno finished her investigations yet ? :silly:
 22222frying pan

"There is no evidence which exists..."

(off mike) Good thing we got all that cleaned up...

Hillary did it and the DOJ failed to prosecute. THAT was an egregious and grievous mistake.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #815 on: December 06, 2020, 06:24:19 am »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Between Governor @DougDucey of Arizona and Governor @BrianKempGA of Georgia, the Democrat Party could not be happier. They fight harder against us than do the Radical Left Dems. If they were with us, we would have already won both Arizona and Georgia...

...We received more LEGAL votes by far. All I can do is run, campaign, and be a good (great!) President – it is 100% up to the states to manage the election. Republicans will NEVER forget this.

5:33 PM · Dec 5, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1335351629810286592
You are getting a good look at the perfidy, writ large now, that we have been seeing in smaller ways all along. The GOP left me years ago, off seeking "moderation", and often breaking its own rules to find it, ever drifting leftward. 

C S Lewis

BassWrangler

« Reply #816 on: December 06, 2020, 03:08:46 pm »

@Smokin Joe

Great summary, and matches my experience with this kind of training in recent years.

My employer has gone totally off the deep end with this crap. We now have these entitled, leftist women (sorry ladies, but they're always women in my experience) whose sole job function is to push this crap. At least one in every department, so probably hundreds of these leeches across the company. I sit through almost every diversity or protected-group awareness event they invite me to. It's often painful, but I want to hear their perspective as well as keep an eye on them.

I attended one "panel discussion" that consisted of six black employees. One of the interesting moments was when one of the panel came out and specifically rejected the concept of a color-blind society. In his opinion, this was a bad thing because it takes attention away from the unique experiences he had as a black person, etc. etc.

For me this comment was real confirmation that the goal of people who are pushing this isn't equality of opportunity. They want special treatment, and not just as a temporary measure necessary to compensate for the effects of past oppression.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2020, 03:10:03 pm by BassWrangler »

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #817 on: December 06, 2020, 03:44:32 pm »
@Smokin Joe

Great summary, and matches my experience with this kind of training in recent years.

My employer has gone totally off the deep end with this crap. We now have these entitled, leftist women (sorry ladies, but they're always women in my experience) whose sole job function is to push this crap. At least one in every department, so probably hundreds of these leeches across the company. I sit through almost every diversity or protected-group awareness event they invite me to. It's often painful, but I want to hear their perspective as well as keep an eye on them.

I attended one "panel discussion" that consisted of six black employees. One of the interesting moments was when one of the panel came out and specifically rejected the concept of a color-blind society. In his opinion, this was a bad thing because it takes attention away from the unique experiences he had as a black person, etc. etc.

For me this comment was real confirmation that the goal of people who are pushing this isn't equality of opportunity. They want special treatment, and not just as a temporary measure necessary to compensate for the effects of past oppression.
I lost my job I had for 27 years when a facilitator told us that everyone in the room was a racist because we worked for the company.  I stood up and told him in no uncertain words that I refused to consider myself that way just because he said so.

Later I was told as I recruited engineers that only minority candidates would be considered.  I was infuriated when a 3.8 Texas A&M graduate with impressive credentials and other job offers would 'not make the grade' because he was a white male.

I lasted only a short while before I was told my job was 'eliminated'.  The very next year, the company went under and was bought by another company.

So much for diversity crap.  It sinks those who embrace it.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #818 on: December 06, 2020, 03:55:00 pm »
I lost my job I had for 27 years when a facilitator told us that everyone in the room was a racist because we worked for the company.  I stood up and told him in no uncertain words that I refused to consider myself that way just because he said so.

Later I was told as I recruited engineers that only minority candidates would be considered.  I was infuriated when a 3.8 Texas A&M graduate with impressive credentials and other job offers would 'not make the grade' because he was a white male.

I lasted only a short while before I was told my job was 'eliminated'.  The very next year, the company went under and was bought by another company.

So much for diversity crap.  It sinks those who embrace it.

I was a manager 20 years of 30 of my years in the petrochemical and refining industry.   I could give 7 or 8 examples, of where HR intervened  on my picks in the objective of diversity.  It was not common knowledge, but we also had to attend a HR meetng annually to conduct a facilty wide Affirmative Action Assessment.  Each department was evaulated numerically, and given marching orders to adjust staffing to facilatate compliance.  And moves and promotions were planned based partially on these plans too.  I saw many white male candidates not hired or promoted for this reason.  Even though they were obviuously the superior candidate.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

BassWrangler

« Reply #819 on: December 06, 2020, 05:49:48 pm »
I was a manager 20 years of 30 of my years in the petrochemical and refining industry.   I could give 7 or 8 examples, of where HR intervened  on my picks in the objective of diversity.  It was not common knowledge, but we also had to attend a HR meetng annually to conduct a facilty wide Affirmative Action Assessment.  Each department was evaulated numerically, and given marching orders to adjust staffing to facilatate compliance.  And moves and promotions were planned based partially on these plans too.  I saw many white male candidates not hired or promoted for this reason.  Even though they were obviuously the superior candidate.

This is how it works at my employer too. In our department recently, we ended up using a special recruiting firm that specializes in "diversity candidates". One problem is that in STEM there is a shortage of candidates in certain categories (blacks, and even females, for example). The situation has gotten better as the culture has changed (being a "science nerd" isn't viewed as negatively as it used to be), but you still have many companies chasing a relatively small pool of candidates. So it's often impossible to fill the quota without sacrificing quality of candidate. This also creates a frustrating situation for the "diversity" employees that actually are qualified and would have the job in the absence of quotas - people tend to think they got the job due to quotas, even when that is not the case.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #820 on: December 06, 2020, 06:17:50 pm »
This is how it works at my employer too. In our department recently, we ended up using a special recruiting firm that specializes in "diversity candidates". One problem is that in STEM there is a shortage of candidates in certain categories (blacks, and even females, for example). The situation has gotten better as the culture has changed (being a "science nerd" isn't viewed as negatively as it used to be), but you still have many companies chasing a relatively small pool of candidates. So it's often impossible to fill the quota without sacrificing quality of candidate. This also creates a frustrating situation for the "diversity" employees that actually are qualified and would have the job in the absence of quotas - people tend to think they got the job due to quotas, even when that is not the case.
That is exactly the problem we had.

One year, the company recruiting chief hired from the NAACP said we needed to hire 50 black petroleum engineers.

There were only 15 black petroleum engineers graduating from all US universities that year.

So we skipped over very qualified white individuals from top schools like A&M and USC who would improve our company and recruited from some of the worst schools in the nation like Tier IV school Tuskegee University to recruit engineers who were not even petroleum. Result was a degradation of the company in the name of diversity.

Racism on full display.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

BassWrangler

« Reply #821 on: December 06, 2020, 08:01:06 pm »
That is exactly the problem we had.

One year, the company recruiting chief hired from the NAACP said we needed to hire 50 black petroleum engineers.

There were only 15 black petroleum engineers graduating from all US universities that year.

So we skipped over very qualified white individuals from top schools like A&M and USC who would improve our company and recruited from some of the worst schools in the nation like Tier IV school Tuskegee University to recruit engineers who were not even petroleum. Result was a degradation of the company in the name of diversity.

Racism on full display.

Yes, it's really a sad state of affairs. And the situation isn't helped by those Perpetuating the myth that the lack of employees in these categories is due to some "systemic racism".

« Reply #822 on: December 06, 2020, 08:30:18 pm »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

@RudyGiuliani, by far the greatest mayor in the history of NYC, and who has been working tirelessly exposing the most corrupt election (by far!) in the history of the USA, has tested positive for the China Virus. Get better soon Rudy, we will carry on!!!

3:16 PM · Dec 6, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1335679426516881409

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #823 on: December 06, 2020, 08:47:09 pm »
Yes, it's really a sad state of affairs. And the situation isn't helped by those Perpetuating the myth that the lack of employees in these categories is due to some "systemic racism".

And toeing the corporate line to perpetuate this crap sucked too. My retirement date was one of the happiest days of my life.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #824 on: December 06, 2020, 08:53:22 pm »
And toeing the corporate line to perpetuate this crap sucked too. My retirement date was one of the happiest days of my life.

Mine too, but it wasn't the racism of the race hustlers.  I had weathered that and all the others already.  No, it was the Dutch corporation that bought out my company.  They decided they would rather have the important R&D work be done in China, and they shipped our jobs to Beijing.  I got laid off when I was 60 and I could never get another job like the one I had, so I retired early.  We'd been saving up for it for 15 years.

Moved from suburban, tract development in Phoenix to our Castle up in the foothills.  Never been happier.

Lay-off = Severance package.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: