Author Topic: Of Course The Party Of Moral Authoritarianism Would Cheat On Elections  (Read 134 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Of Course The Party Of Moral Authoritarianism Would Cheat On Elections
I & I Editorial Board
November 9, 2020

I&I Editorial

We and many others were warning months ago that the Democrats were going to try to steal the 2020 election. When the counting, recounting, and lawsuits are done, they might well have succeeded. It’s simply in their nature to do whatever they believe is necessary to further their agenda.

The belief in one’s own moral superiority eventually erases the conscience. After all, if one is morally superior to others, then no conscience is needed. All actions and behaviors are acceptable because they’re done in an effort to make the world a better place. C.S. Lewis explained this in his 1948 book “God in the Dock: Essays on Theology and Ethics”:

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron’s cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2020/11/09/of-course-the-party-of-moral-authoritarianism-would-cheat-on-elections/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Of Course The Party Of Moral Authoritarianism Would Cheat On Elections
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2020, 01:29:48 am »
Just wonderin', but...

Have there been any Republican victories from November 3rd which the democat-communists are protesting as having been won through cheating ??