Author Topic: John Cusack: Nearly a Third of Americans Are Nazis  (Read 1751 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Cusack: Nearly a Third of Americans Are Nazis
« on: November 08, 2020, 09:19:58 pm »

Joshua Klein 8 Nov 2020

Far-left Hollywood actor John Cusack fired off a slew of unhinged, anti-Trump tweets in his latest rant, referring to the president and his administration officials, as well as the millions of supporters who voted for him, as Nazis and enemies. 

The celebrity actor-turned-radical activist has frequently railed against the Trump administration, but has upped the rhetoric since the recent election.

On Saturday night, Cusack referred to post-election President Trump as a “fascist” being deposed in one tweet and a Nazi in another.

“It’s Just starting to hit  – the symbolic power – of replacing a nazi – with a woman of color on the ticket – is  massive historic repudiation of trumpism,” Cusack wrote.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/11/08/john-cusack-nearly-third-americans-nazis/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: John Cusack: Nearly a Third of Americans Are Nazis
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2020, 09:21:14 pm »
Remember his words when you are buying tickets or renting one of his movies..all 70m of us are nazis!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2020, 09:26:45 pm »
Calling people names is not a substitute for argument.

But it is the way that people of poor character and limited intellect often respond to being challenged.

Boycott Hollywood.

Why? Because they hate you.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline aligncare

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2020, 10:04:35 pm »
Calling people names is not a substitute for argument.

But it is the way that people of poor character and limited intellect often respond to being challenged.

Boycott Hollywood.

Why? Because they hate you.

I’m old enough to remember when Hollywood loved and celebrated America, our faith, our traditions, norms and values—the Golden Age. It’s nearly unrecognizable to me now.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2020, 10:27:33 pm »
That's nice, Johnny boy.  The Castle has a nice shower and oven for you.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Hoodat

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2020, 10:32:24 pm »
Far-left Hollywood actor John Cusack fired off a slew of unhinged, anti-Trump tweets in his latest rant, referring to the president and his administration officials, as well as the millions of supporters who voted for him, as Nazis and enemies. 

So what does he propose?  Lock them all up in ghettos?  Load them up in cattle cars and ship them to re-education camps?  I've heard all this before.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2020, 10:39:14 pm »
So what does he propose?  Lock them all up in ghettos?  Load them up in cattle cars and ship them to re-education camps?  I've heard all this before.

Line us up and shoot us. He'll pop for the bullets, because he's that kind of big-hearted guy.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2020, 01:33:50 am »
Nonsense. I'm not even 1/3 Nazi.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2020, 01:54:55 am »
Is John Cusack even working anymore?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline libertybele

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2020, 01:57:31 am »
I’m old enough to remember when Hollywood loved and celebrated America, our faith, our traditions, norms and values—the Golden Age. It’s nearly unrecognizable to me now.

It's been so long that I truly don't remember when Hollywood loved and celebrated America.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2020, 05:44:10 am »
DeNiro, Cusack and the rest of the lame POSs in Hollywood can go f*&^ themselves.  If anything, Trump brought more freedom both domestically as well as globally in a world dominated by self serving billionaires out to make it a slave state, including the USA.

These people are clueless.  There is only one way to deal with them, boycott all of them.  FOREVER!!!

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2020, 06:41:23 am »
80's actor who hasn't had a decent gig in decades.  Why is what he says relevant?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline verga

« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2020, 12:53:25 pm »
John in case you have forgotten you support a man that Eulogized a grand Cyclops of the KKK, supports the murder of infants, raised at least one Bribe taking pedophile and has dementia. Are you really the one to be throwing stones.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2020, 01:42:07 pm »
John is just speaking for another third of the country. The third that happens to be on the verge of having total power over the rest of us.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2020, 01:42:56 pm »

His mouth is.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2020, 02:44:52 pm »
Nonsense. I'm not even 1/3 Nazi.

I took the DNA test with Liz Warren.  She is more Nazi than me. I'm more Indian than her.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2020, 02:54:30 pm »
I took the DNA test with Liz Warren.  She is more Nazi than me. I'm more Indian than her.
:silly:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2020, 03:07:04 pm »

I will NOT comply.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2020, 03:10:10 pm »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2020, 03:44:49 pm »
Cusack needs to get the Dems to incorporate that into their platform and feature it in the 2022 Congressional elections campaign.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2020, 03:55:33 pm »
Cusack needs to get the Dems to incorporate that into their platform and feature it in the 2022 Congressional elections campaign.

It sounds to me like he doesn't have to do anything.  The Rats have been claiming this since 2015.  Just shows that Cusack is not a "leader," he is a "follower."
I will NOT comply.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2020, 05:44:46 pm »

Joshua Klein 8 Nov 2020

@mystery-ak

Nothing of importance to see here,folks. Just another washed-up actor desperate for attention from the Hollywood elites,hoping to get a role in a movie or tv show.

We have seen it before,and we will see it again. He won't get hired,and eventually he will be ignored by the press as someone younger,more attractive, and equally desperate to get hired steps forward.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2020, 05:47:44 pm »
Remember his words when you are buying tickets or renting one of his movies..all 70m of us are nazis!

@mystery-ak

I recognize the name,but don't know why. If I have ever seen a movie or tv show he appeared in,I can't remember it.

I am GUESSING he was never an "A List" star to start with,or I would remember more about him than his name. Maybe a "B" or "C" list "star" that got bit parts because someone owed him or his agent a favor.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2020, 05:49:35 pm »

@jmyrlefuller

Did he ever work steadily,or get anything more than bit parts or "walk on" parts?

Serious question.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2020, 06:05:22 pm »
@jmyrlefuller

Did he ever work steadily,or get anything more than bit parts or "walk on" parts?

Serious question.

He was the leading actor in Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil.
I will NOT comply.