Author Topic: Embrace the Cluster****  (Read 233 times)

Online mountaineer

Embrace the Cluster****
« on: November 07, 2020, 11:06:25 pm »
Embrace the Cluster****
 They want Election Week? Let’s give them Election Weeks and Weeks.
By Ned Ryun
November 6, 2020
For months the Left has agitated for chaos in our elections, using 300 lawsuits to demand and get universal mail-in ballots and working to turn Election Day into Election Week. So here we are in a total cluster- – – – of a national election precisely because the Left wanted it.

So I say we embrace it.

They want Election Week? I say we give them weeks and weeks of election. They filed 300 lawsuits? We file 600, measure for measure and have litigation carnage. You want chaos? We’ll give you Florida 2000 on steroids.

Let me ask you: Do you really believe that the Democratic Party and the mainstream media that weaponized the police powers of the state against their enemies and spread the seditious Russiagate lie would not commit systemic voter fraud against a president and Republicans they think are fascists? I would put the odds of that happening somewhere between 99.99 percent and 100 percent.  ...

The frightening part of what is happening is that regardless of who eventually wins, half the country will think the other side stole the election. It undermines the legitimacy of whomever takes the oath of office in January. There’s no avoiding that now. And that is a devastating place to be in for us as a country. It undermines the integrity of the process and causes us to lose trust in institutions that we already barely believed in. If you thought we were fraying at the edges already, try half the country looking upon the other half as usurpers. ...
More from American Greatness
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline AL

Re: Embrace the Cluster****
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2020, 05:18:30 am »
Well, there are so many points of failure in the election process, cheating is inevitable, it has all come down to who can cheat best.  I'm convinced that fair elections for federal officials needs taken out of the hands of the states and run by the military.  No mail in voting, you wanna cast a ballot you go to a polling place monitored by a military officer.

Just my 2 cents worth.  Course I have always thought that only veterans should vote, and only veterans hold office.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2020, 01:44:15 pm »
I've heard it suggested that the states certainly should run their own elections, but when it comes time to federal offices - Congress, President - they would have to comply with certain precise rules and regulations. In other words, if the regs say no mail-in voting for a federal office, then there's no mail-in voting in any state.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2020, 02:59:07 am »
Well, there are so many points of failure in the election process, cheating is inevitable, it has all come down to who can cheat best.  I'm convinced that fair elections for federal officials needs taken out of the hands of the states and run by the military.  No mail in voting, you wanna cast a ballot you go to a polling place monitored by a military officer.

Just my 2 cents worth.  Course I have always thought that only veterans should vote, and only veterans hold office.

I am not a veteran but I think your suggestion makes perfect sense. It is good to have skin in the game.

Thanks for your service.

Slide Rule

White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote