Author Topic: Texas Social Worker Charged With 134 Election Fraud Felonies  (Read 674 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Texas Social Worker Charged With 134 Election Fraud Felonies
« on: November 07, 2020, 12:54:03 pm »
Texas Scorecard By Erin Anderson November 6, 2020

“Registering citizens to vote or to obtain mail ballots without their consent is illegal.”

State and local authorities have charged a social worker in a state supported living center with 134 felony counts related to election fraud, Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton’s office revealed today.

Kelly Reagan Brunner is accused of submitting voter registration applications for 67 residents of the Mexia State Supported Living Center, a home for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, without their signature or effective consent.

“Registering citizens to vote or to obtain mail ballots without their consent is illegal,” Paxton said in a statement announcing the fraud charges.

More: https://texasscorecard.com/state/texas-social-worker-charged-with-134-election-fraud-felonies/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Texas Social Worker Charged With 134 Election Fraud Felonies
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2020, 02:42:25 pm »
"If convicted she faces 10 years in prison".

And will no doubt get a full pardon after Biden is sworn in.

IF convicted,she should be backed against a wall and shot.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2020, 05:49:58 pm »
AFAIK, a President of the US does not have the authority to pardon a state-level criminal conviction, nor to commute a state-level criminal sentence. So if Biden wins he could not pardon her.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2020, 05:57:19 pm »
Texas Scorecard By Erin Anderson November 6, 2020

“Registering citizens to vote or to obtain mail ballots without their consent is illegal.”

State and local authorities have charged a social worker in a state supported living center with 134 felony counts related to election fraud, Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton’s office revealed today.

Kelly Reagan Brunner is accused of submitting voter registration applications for 67 residents of the Mexia State Supported Living Center, a home for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, without their signature or effective consent.

“Registering citizens to vote or to obtain mail ballots without their consent is illegal,” Paxton said in a statement announcing the fraud charges.

More: https://texasscorecard.com/state/texas-social-worker-charged-with-134-election-fraud-felonies/

She needs to be jailed for life or be executed IMO.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2020, 06:31:23 pm »
I told you people how this was done in Texas LONG ago!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2020, 01:30:15 am »
I told you people how this was done in Texas LONG ago!
What, execution for treason against the state?

I for one want that punishment back.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2020, 01:38:20 am »
What, execution for treason against the state?

I for one want that punishment back.

It's still on the books.

THE TEXAS CONSTITUTION

ARTICLE 1. BILL OF RIGHTS

Sec. 22. TREASON AGAINST STATE.  Treason against the State shall consist only in levying war against it, or adhering to its enemies, giving them aid and comfort; and no person shall be convicted of treason except on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2020, 02:13:36 pm »
It's still on the books.
So when is the last time one was executed for being found treasonous in Texas?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2020, 05:46:19 pm »
So when is the last time one was executed for being found treasonous in Texas?

Last time?  Maybe never. Probably was just not documented and recorded. People have a way of becoming missing every day.

https://uknowledge.uky.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1142&context=klj

Judicial Decisions Regarding State Treason

State courts have decided surprisingly few cases involving state treason.Since ratification of the Constitution, state courts have completed only two treason prosecutions.' The first was Rhode Island's 1844 prosecution of Thomas Dorr; the second was Virginia's 1859 prosecution of John Brown.'In both cases, the defense argued that state treason is an unconstitutional usurpation of federal authority, but in both cases, the court held other-wise.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2020, 05:49:26 pm by Elderberry »

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2020, 05:54:47 pm »
Last time?  Maybe never. Probably was just not documented and recorded. People have a way of becoming missing every day.
That is the reason I said we needed to reinstitute execution as a punishment for treason here in Texas.   Publicly so people are aware of the seriousness to subvert our Constitution.