Author Topic: Georgia judge throws out Trump campaign lawsuit on absentee ballots  (Read 1670 times)

Offline Mesaclone

Re: Georgia judge throws out Trump campaign lawsuit on absentee ballots
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2020, 12:24:26 am »
@LegalAmerican

The problem is you are using generalities as absolutes.

I have had MANY minority soldiers and airmen put their lives on the line to save me,and I have happily risked my own life to save those I served with,REGARDLESS of their skin color,religion,or any other irrelevant factor.

You are making too many generalizations here,and coming up with the wrong conclusions.

Do yourself a favor and admit you were mistaken,and apologize to any you have offended.

Which includes me,now that I think about it for a minute. I am 1/4 Tuscarora Indian.

But first,and above all,I am 100 percent American and believe with all my heart in equality under the eyes of the law,and in justice.

I'm 100% with YOU on this, sneakypete. Well said.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2020, 12:40:02 am »
Ronaldo Maximus once said, Liberty is not in our DNA, it must be fought for every generation.  A correllary to that is, one can come from a non-free country and still learn about the American national character.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2020, 12:53:35 am by Mod2 »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2020, 12:43:49 am »
Ronaldo Maximus once said, Liberty is not in our DNA, it must be fought for every generation.  A correllary to that is, one can come from a non-free country and still learn about the American national character.

Very true.  LA lacks character.  May she learn it in her late stage of life. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2020, 04:26:53 am »
@LegalAmerican

Sadly,you are the one "not getting it".

I am only talking about those who are ANTI-AMERICAN.  Not talking about you.  I grew up in GARY, INDIANA.  50 miles outside of Chicago, Illinois. I understand a lot. Look at NFL.  ANTI-AMERICAN.  OBAMA, ERIC HOLDER.  COLIN POWELL was republican under Bush adm. then switched, to support Obama and is now democrat. I am only talking about that one  JUDGE, who is corrupted and communist.  Then we have the SQUAD. Happy you had some good black military friends. I know, there are some.  Our best friends when we came to this country, were a black couple. Both school teachers. When they had a baby, we drove to the HOOD, to give a present & visit.  He would not even open the door! He spoke through a crack and asked, didn't we know?  WE DIDN'T.  We had no idea, what he was talking about, but he rejected us. It was dangerous for us and him, for us to be there, he said. I like my '4 J's' with Will Johnson.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2020, 04:28:33 am »
She doesn't get it.  She never will.   

I get it and all your vile words about me.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2020, 12:54:00 am by Mod2 »

Online roamer_1

« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2020, 04:31:20 am »
@LegalAmerican

The problem is you are using generalities as absolutes.

I have had MANY minority soldiers and airmen put their lives on the line to save me,and I have happily risked my own life to save those I served with,REGARDLESS of their skin color,religion,or any other irrelevant factor.

You are making too many generalizations here,and coming up with the wrong conclusions.

Do yourself a favor and admit you were mistaken,and apologize to any you have offended.

Which includes me,now that I think about it for a minute. I am 1/4 Tuscarora Indian.

But first,and above all,I am 100 percent American and believe with all my heart in equality under the eyes of the law,and in justice.

BUMP that.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2020, 04:58:28 am »

MOSTLY MINORITIES are ANTI-AMERICAN AND LOVE COMMUNISM. 

You have penchant for saying the most assinine things around here.  Listen to Larry Elder for about 15 minutes and get back with us.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online LMAO

« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2020, 05:02:35 am »
You have penchant for saying the most assinine things around here.  Listen to Larry Elder for about 15 minutes and get back with us.

Plus Herschel Walker, Candace Owen, etc. etc.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2020, 01:38:09 pm »

@Cyber Liberty  @Wingnut

Absolutely!

Some of the most outwardly patriotic Americans I have ever met have been those who immigrated here as children or adults.

The reasons for this should be obvious to anyone who thinks about it for a minute. These people KNOW what it is like to grow up as little better than serfs serving their masters,and once they come here they truly begin to realize and appreciate the freedoms they have as nothing more than what ALL Americans have as a birth right.

There is nobody more pro-freedom than someone who grew up in a communist police state. Don't believe it,get nose to nose with someone who grew up in East Germany and managed to escape. Bet you won't ever do THAT again!

Period!

Those of us whose families were born here for generations tend to take these freedoms for granted. MOST immigrants live in celebration of it every day of their lives.

I write "most" to exclude those who come here as agents on a mission to destroy America.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2020, 01:39:31 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2020, 02:09:26 pm »

I am only talking about those who are ANTI-AMERICAN.  Not talking about you.  I grew up in GARY, INDIANA.  50 miles outside of Chicago, Illinois. I understand a lot. Look at NFL.  ANTI-AMERICAN.  OBAMA, ERIC HOLDER.  COLIN POWELL was republican under Bush adm. then switched, to support Obama and is now democrat.

@LegalAmerican

I have to correct you on this one. Colon Powell was NEVER a Republican,any more than his pimp,Henry Kissinger was. Kissinger was and is a power-mad globalist,and Colon Powell was never anything more than his "tame darkie". Kissinger,a German Jew loved to parade his tame darkie around,carrying his briefcase for him.

Kissinger picked Powell because he knew Powell was a loser that was going to be booted out of the army instead of promoted,and he knew that he would OWN Powell if he picked him for his aide because it WOULD guarantee his promotion to field grade rank,and possibly to General Officer.

Powell was about to get "booted out of the army for non-performance". How the army does this is an officer has to have high recommendations from every commander he or she is assigned to serve under,and each officer must serve in a variety of command positions in order to prove they are flexible and have the ability to command in any position the Army assigns them.

Powell is the ONLY officer I have EVER heard of that served for a whole year as an advisor to a South Vietnamese Ranger Battalion,and didn't even get a "thanks for not setting fire to our country" award when he left. H e go NOTHING. He was totally incompetent,as well as cowardly because he never went with them on combat operations to train and advise them. He always managed to be away from the gun fire. He,as a Captain,got nothing. Nada. Not a single damn thing.

NOT bragging because this sort of thing was pretty much automatic if you just did your duty,but even I,as a lowly SGT E-5 got awarded the Vietnamese version of the Silver Star for serving with/leading a VN Ranger reconnaissance team in combat.

I literally know more than a hundred SF enlisted and commissioned officers who served with VN units that got what or got more than I did.

He is the ONLY I even HEARD of that got nothing.

He got his only "combat" awards from being a passenger in a helicopter that crashed from mechanical reasons. Being a Major at the time,he was on a General Officer's staff,and was most likely flying as a courier to take papers to the General. He got his Purple Heart and Bronze Star medal from that helicopter crash,as well as his Combat Infantryman's badge. Of the 3,the Bronze Star was the only one he earned according to army regulation,and he earned that for Meritorious Service,not bravery in combat.  BOTH the Purple Heart AND the CIB are only SUPPOSED to be awarded for combat operations,but when you are the General's butt-buddy and the General wants a "hero" to carry his briefcase,who is to say "no"?

I am only talking about that one  JUDGE, who is corrupted and communist.

Then you need to be more specific when writing. If you had,this discussion might not be happening.

Then we have the SQUAD. Happy you had some good black military friends. I know, there are some.  Our best friends when we came to this country, were a black couple. Both school teachers. When they had a baby, we drove to the HOOD, to give a present & visit.  He would not even open the door! He spoke through a crack and asked, didn't we know?  WE DIDN'T.  We had no idea, what he was talking about, but he rejected us. It was dangerous for us and him, for us to be there, he said. I like my '4 J's' with Will Johnson.

THAT I have no trouble at all believing. One of my best friends when I was working with USPS was a black man,and he even brought his wife to work once to introduce me to her. He even invited me to go out to dinner with them,and then couldn't look me in the eye when he apologized for not being able to invite me to dinner at his home because he was afraid his wife and children would be attacked if his neighbors saw a white man visiting with them.

Don't laugh,and do NOT criticize him for that. Telling me that was an act of courage that cost him a lot in embarrassment,but he wanted me to know I was one of his closest friends,and that it was fear for his family that kept him from inviting me to his home. That could not have been an easy thing for him to admit.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2020, 01:04:54 am »

that is profound   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Mod2

« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2020, 12:55:53 am »
Stick to the topic. Any more racial crap or insults directed to other TBR members will result in time outs.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2020, 03:32:03 am »
Stick to the topic. Any more racial crap or insults directed to other TBR members will result in time outs.

@Mod2

Just out of curiosity,if any of that,especially the racist implications,was directed at me,go ahead and suspend me. I am not a racist and nothing I wrote was racist. I criticized ONE specific black officer that more than earned that criticism. If things are to the point now where we can't criticize one specific member of a minority race without the PC Police coming down on us,I don't belong here anyhow.

Last time I checked,Freedom of Speech was one of our important rights that sets us apart from most people.

Offline DB

« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2020, 03:34:53 am »
@Mod2

Just out of curiosity,if any of that,especially the racist implications,was directed at me,go ahead and suspend me. I am not a racist and nothing I wrote was racist. I criticized ONE specific black officer that more than earned that criticism. If things are to the point now where we can't criticize one specific member of a minority race without the PC Police coming down on us,I don't belong here anyhow.

Last time I checked,Freedom of Speech was one of our important rights that sets us apart from most people.

If you go a little up thread you'll see who that was about.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2020, 08:15:20 am »
Plus Herschel Walker, Candace Owen, etc. etc.
Clarence Thomas...

Rail if you must against the 'hoodrat culture', I'm all for that because the same mentality infects all races who are exposed to its "music" full of violent, misogynistic, lyrics drenched in hatred, seeking not to earn a place in life, but to take it or be given it without merit.

But that is only part of what is going on out there. When this last oil boom came here, the complexion of this primarily Norwegian/German rooted population changed. Now we have diversity that was not present before. Some bad elements came in, of all races, especially after a TV series practically served as a want ad for criminal elements, much of which have been purged. A lot of good hard working folks remain, and every one who packs up and heads back to where they came here from is a loss to this community, which frankly is as devastated by COVID policy as it was invigorated by the boom.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis