Author Topic: Georgia Officials Find 7 More Points To Give Falcons 1-point Lead Over Patriots in 2017 Super Bowl!  (Read 1738 times)

Offline The Glorious American

Georgia Officials Find 7 More Points To Give Falcons 1-point Lead Over Patriots in 2017 Super Bowl!

You’re not going to believe this, sports fans, but the Atlanta Falcons have discovered seven missing points from their 2017 Super Bowl game against the New England Patriots.

The points came at 4:37 this morning, and the miracle points were discovered with 1 second remaining in overtime.  ESPN has called the game for the Falcons.

“I want to thank Georgia officials for taking almost four years to find these points.  We believe every point should be searched for and counted,” Falcons quarterback, Matt Ryan said.

Read more here
https://thegloriousamerican.com/sports/georgia-officials-finds-7-more-points-to-give-falcons-1-point-lead-over-patriots-in-2017-super-bowl/
« Last Edit: November 04, 2020, 09:43:04 pm by mystery-ak »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Welcome to TBR...I love satire..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Thank you! Glad to be here!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
@The Glorious American
Welcome aboard!

Now get off the schneid and declare the St. Louis Browns winners of the 1944 World Series!  wink777

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

ha!  Hilarious!

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
@The Glorious American

"...slap the phones out of anyone’s hands..."

OMG. That one required a Depends Alert.  :silly:

Welcome to TBR. I don't come around much, so I hit your website. The titles are hilarious by themselves. Looking forward to reading more.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline AllThatJazzZ

@The Glorious American
Welcome aboard!

Now get off the schneid and declare the St. Louis Browns winners of the 1944 World Series!  wink777

@EasyAce

Didn't even have to look at the name to know whose response that was. You're such a hoot.

On a sad note, I'm sorry about the loss of your buddy, Blue. Heartfelt condolences.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
@EasyAce

Didn't even have to look at the name to know whose response that was. You're such a hoot.
@AllThatJazzZ
I almost suggested declaring the Yankees the winners of the 1960 Series. (Because they scored more runs than the Pirates did overall, you know.)  wink777

On a sad note, I'm sorry about the loss of your buddy, Blue. Heartfelt condolences.
Thank you, my dear. I've owned and loved dogs most of my life, but Blue was indeed a truly special boy. He came to me from a rescue, he'd been so badly abused before the rescue had him, all he wanted was a human to love who'd love him back, and I promised him no more pain, nothing but love, and I kept that promise. He was a happy boy with me and with my other two rescue dogs, and I was lucky to have him for eight years before the cancer struck him too damn hard. I'll always miss him.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline AllThatJazzZ

@AllThatJazzZ
Thank you, my dear. I've owned and loved dogs most of my life, but Blue was indeed a truly special boy. He came to me from a rescue, he'd been so badly abused before the rescue had him, all he wanted was a human to love who'd love him back, and I promised him no more pain, nothing but love, and I kept that promise. He was a happy boy with me and with my other two rescue dogs, and I was lucky to have him for eight years before the cancer struck him too damn hard. I'll always miss him.

@EasyAce

Crying my eyes out, partly for the sad part but mostly for the happy part. Thank you for giving him the life he deserved. I know it was your good pleasure (a true reflection of our Creator - Luke 12:32), but thank you just the same. Many blessings upon you for that. May your grief be diminished by frequent visits of comforting memories until the warmth of those memories replace the grief.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️