Author Topic: Seattle Radio Host Who Claims Protests Are Not Violent Does 180 After They Torch His Very Own Home  (Read 607 times)

rangerrebew

Seattle Radio Host Who Claims Protests Are Not Violent Does 180 After They Torch His Very Own Home

I know it’s not a good thing to revel in other people’s misfortune, and I try my best not to, but sometimes, it is just too hard to ignore these things.

Take for instance some of the MSM and Democrat politicians and their seeming insistence that ANTIFA violence in Portland is … a myth, at least according to Russian Collusion hoax pusher, Jerry ‘The Penguin’ Nadler:

Now a days it is not just Democrat politicians and radical leftist activists who are afflicted with TDS, it now seems to the the entire bread and circus industry.

It started with ‘Colon’ Kaepernick and then spread to the entire NFL, then to other sports and now it’s the MLB, WNBA and even the NHL has teams sporting BLM shirts in the locker room for photo ops.

https://americasfreedomfighters.com/seattle-radio-host/?utm_source=AFF-Mailer&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:6123612&utm_campaign=Dino%20AFF%2011-1-20%20%233

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Slide Rule

Ah. An education in progress.

Wonder if the dear lady will recall this 6 months from now?

Some dullards are that slow.
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
You know that radio host was/is a racist, racist, RACIST !  The radio host just changed his tune because they recognized him for being the racist he is !  They went after him, and had it coming !
(Some times you have to quit arguing with your enemies and agree with them)  Racist, Racist, RACIST ! AND SO ARE A LOT OF YOU OTHER MEDIA TYPES HIDING IN YOU ESTABLISHMENT SHEEP'S CLOTHING   R A C I S T S !
 22222frying pan :yowsa: 22222frying pan :yowsa: 22222frying pan :yowsa: 22222frying pan
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline LegalAmerican

Seattle Radio Host Who Claims Protests Are Not Violent Does 180 After They Torch His Very Own Home

I know it’s not a good thing to revel in other people’s misfortune, and I try my best not to, but sometimes, it is just too hard to ignore these things.

Take for instance some of the MSM and Democrat politicians and their seeming insistence that ANTIFA violence in Portland is … a myth, at least according to Russian Collusion hoax pusher, Jerry ‘The Penguin’ Nadler:

Now a days it is not just Democrat politicians and radical leftist activists who are afflicted with TDS, it now seems to the the entire bread and circus industry.

It started with ‘Colon’ Kaepernick and then spread to the entire NFL, then to other sports and now it’s the MLB, WNBA and even the NHL has teams sporting BLM shirts in the locker room for photo ops.

https://americasfreedomfighters.com/seattle-radio-host/?utm_source=AFF-Mailer&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:6123612&utm_campaign=Dino%20AFF%2011-1-20%20%233

Makes me feel better!  All LEFTS...need that done to themselves. BURN...LOOT....MURDER. 

Useful idiots

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Useful fools are cannibalistic, with their minimal mental struggles, eat their own from time to time.  They are indeed children of the beast/666.  Let them eat cake....fingers, toes, etc! :tongue2: :silly:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Eat dirt and die, you Prog bastard!  Your encouragement of the anarchists nullifies any "strange new respect" you claim to have.  You were fine with the beating and killings beffore they came to you.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: