Author Topic: "This is my son, Beau Biden."  (Read 333 times)

Offline mrclose

"This is my son, Beau Biden."
« on: November 03, 2020, 10:09:06 pm »

No Joe .. Beau's dead.

Oh and Beau was never elected to the senate either!
(Yes, he said that too!)

(Some folks are having trouble with the twitter video playing and some believe it's because of twitter!)

Joe Biden introduces his granddaughter by saying, "This is my son, Beau Biden." ... "This is my granddaughter, Natalie. No wait, no wait. We got the wrong one..."

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1323725227487100928
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Online libertybele

Re: "This is my son, Beau Biden."
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2020, 10:19:10 pm »
...and his wife has continued to allow him to continue.  I don't like Biden and never have, but I find his wife even more despicable and his son as well.   Everyone knows when Joe is announced President (if so) he'll step down.  It'll be Harri's throne -- the first woman of color to become President with Michael being the first woman of color to be VP. 

Don't get me wrong, praying for a major Trump landslide victory.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

Re: "This is my son, Beau Biden."
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2020, 11:52:55 pm »
... “This is my son, Beau Biden, who a lot of you helped elect to the Senate in Delaware, this is my granddaughter Natalie — no wait, I’ve got the wrong one. This is Natalie, this is Beau’s daughter,” Biden said as he introduced his granddaughters.

The former vice president, who turns 78 this month, initially identified his granddaughter Finnegan Biden, 20, whose father is Hunter Biden, as the 16-year-old Natalie. ...
NY Post
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org