Author Topic: Democrats Deny Voter Fraud Exists As They Plot To Steal Pennsylvania  (Read 92 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrats Deny Voter Fraud Exists As They Plot To Steal Pennsylvania
I & I Editorial Board
November 3, 2020

I&I Editorial

For years, the left has denied that voter fraud is a problem by setting a curious standard: It’s not “widespread.” Never mind that voter fraud never is “widespread.” It’s always targeted at key races.

Case in point is Pennsylvania, which could be, if you will pardon the pun, the keystone state of the 2020 elections, and which Democrats have carefully laid the groundwork to commit targeted fraud.

Let’s assume that President Donald Trump takes the toss-up states where he is currently ahead in the Real Clear Politics average, and that Trump takes Florida and Arizona (where Joe Biden is barely ahead in the RCP averages). The electoral map would look like this: Biden, 260 and Trump 258. (See below.)

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2020/11/03/democrats-deny-voter-fraud-exists-as-they-plot-to-steal-pennsylvania/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34