Author Topic: U.S. District Judge Andrew Hanen, a W. Bush appointee, has ruled Republicans lack standing to chall  (Read 490 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 U.S. District Judge Andrew Hanen, a W. Bush appointee, has ruled Republicans lack standing to challenge 127k drive-thru votes cast in Harris County

Zach Montellaro
@ZachMontellaro
·
4m
BREAKING: Ballots are not going to be tossed. U.S. District judge just announced that he is going to rule that the plaintiffs don't have standing, but said that if he believed they did, he still wouldn't have granted the injunction
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Judd Legum
@JuddLegum
·
9m
Replying to
@JuddLegum
Even if the plaintiffs did have standing, the judge says he would still count the votes.

He says the tents qualify as structures.

Judd Legum
@JuddLegum
·
8m
He also says the case is not timely. It's been going on since the summer and at least since September. And people have been voting for a couple of weeks.

(The legal term for this is latches.)

Judd Legum
@JuddLegum
·
5m
Judge says if he thought that the plaintiffs had standing, he would have enjoined drive-thru voting tomorrow, on Election Day. (He says a tent is not a building, which is required on Election Day.)

Judd Legum
@JuddLegum
·
2m
Judge says he would not vote drive-thru tomorrow so he could be sure his vote counts.

Orders the county to maintain records of what votes were cast via drive-thru.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hey Texans..this is in Houston..what are the chances there are a lot of Repub ballots?
Support the USO

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

In my mind, it was not the feds' place to make a decision here.

It is the Texas Supreme Court which erred in permitting a lawless county to create its own election laws and allow the subversion of the largest Republican county in the country.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Hey Texans..this is in Houston..what are the chances there are a lot of Repub ballots?

Depends on where in Houston.  If it is inside the Loop, my guess they are overwhelming democrat.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
In my mind, it was not the feds' place to make a decision here.

It is the Texas Supreme Court which erred in permitting a lawless county to create its own election laws and allow the subversion of the largest Republican county in the country.

Agreed.  Way overstepping state authority on adminstatration of elections.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.