Author Topic: BREAKING: Evidence of Biden Payments from China Support Tony Bobulinski and Show the Bidens Made Mil  (Read 374 times)

Online mountaineer

BREAKING: Evidence of Biden Payments from China Support Tony Bobulinski and Show the Bidens Made Millions Swindling America
By Joe Hoft
Published November 2, 2020 at 12:00pm
The MSM, Democrats and the Biden Campaign are complaining that the Tony Bobulinski story is a lie.  They want Americans to believe that Hunter and Joe Biden are men of character and Bobulinski is the man lacking integrity.  Unfortunately for this corrupt group, we have evidence that proves Bobulinski right. ...

In another image, Apelbaum provides a Biden family contract with the Chinese CEFC and subsequent large wire transfers to a New York bank account controlled by Hunter and his uncle Jim and aunt Sarah:

Apelbaum provides a letter between Hunter and China introducing Tony Bobulinski.  Apelbaum also provides evidence of Hunter’s earnings in 2015 which amounted to $2.5 million.  He then provides evidence that Ukrainian company Burisma payments to Hunter are not recognized as income.  Then Apelbaum produces some of the perks Hunter obtained as a result of his corrupt deals around the world.  This includes furs, diamonds and a discussion with the King of Jordan ...
Gateway Pundit
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

From the way-back machine:
How five members of Joe Biden’s family got rich through his connections
By Peter Schweizer
January 18, 2020 | 3:02pm

Political figures have long used their families to route power and benefits for their own self-enrichment. In my new book, “Profiles in Corruption: Abuse of Power by America’s Progressive Elite,” one particular politician — Joe Biden — emerges as the king of the sweetheart deal, with no less than five family members benefiting from his largesse, favorable access and powerful position for commercial gain. In Biden’s case, these deals include foreign partners and, in some cases, even US taxpayer dollars.

The Biden family’s apparent self-enrichment involves five family members: Joe’s son Hunter, son-in-law Howard, brothers James and Frank, and sister Valerie.

When this subject came up in 2019, Biden declared, “I never talked with my son or my brother or anyone else — even distant family — about their business interests. Period.”

As we will see, this is far from the case …
NY Post
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GrouchoTex

I don't see how anyone can vote for this guy.