Author Topic: I Am Now A Trained Anarchist Ready To Punch Nazis On Election Night  (Read 219 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 I Am Now A Trained Anarchist Ready To Punch Nazis On Election Night
November 2, 2020 By Tristan Justice

With the election coming just 24 hours from now, I am ready to fight fascism with fascism no matter the outcome. I will join my comrades in the nation’s capital on election night to make sure the fat Cheeto man in the White House leaves office once and for all.

In the last week, I participated in a series of online seminars with Shut Down DC on implementing our “Strategic framework for action following the 2020 election.” During the training on de-escalation, I learned in what circumstances it is permissible to “punch a Nazi in the face.”

“If a black woman in a wheelchair wants to punch a Nazi in the face,” the training coordinator said, “It is not your job to stop her. It is her God-given right to punch a Nazi in the face.”

“Nazi” is just another term for “Trump supporter,” by the way.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/02/i-am-now-a-trained-anarchist-ready-to-punch-nazis-on-election-night/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: I Am Now A Trained Anarchist Ready To Punch Nazis On Election Night
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2020, 03:29:55 am »
Yeah,I can't speak for anyone else,but I know that when I go to bed at night I hide and tremble in fear under the sheets from fear of being punched in the face by someone named "Tristan" who was recently taught how to punch at a seminar.

These trust fund chillren got sum hard and painful lessons to learn,and they will learn them soon.

My heart fills with joy at the thought of teaching the young.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2020, 03:46:18 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2020, 03:32:49 am »
Yeah,I can't speak for anyone else,but I know that when I go to bed at night I hide and tremble in fear under the sheets from fear of being punched in the face by someone named "Tristan" who was recently taught how to punch at a seminar.

These trust fund chillren got sum hard and painful lessons to learn,and they will learn them soon.

I read the whole article and my feeling is that the author was not sympathetic to the cause of the "resistance" and was just reporting the seminar, tongue in cheek.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2020, 03:47:09 am »
I read the whole article and my feeling is that the author was not sympathetic to the cause of the "resistance" and was just reporting the seminar, tongue in cheek.

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

Ok,thanks. I only read part of it,and got so giddy I had to stop reading.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!