Author Topic: Stealing Pennsylvania  (Read 155 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Stealing Pennsylvania
« on: November 02, 2020, 04:01:16 pm »
 Stealing Pennsylvania
Unpostmarked mail-in ballots will make the difference, thanks to the Democrat state Supreme Court.

by George Parry
November 2, 2020, 12:06 AM

Recently on the Sean Hannity Show, pollster Robert Cahaly of the Trafalgar Group, predicted that President Trump would win reelection. As you may know, Trafalgar was almost alone in correctly predicting Trump’s  2016 win.

With so many mainstream polls showing Biden-Harris ahead, what accounts for Trafalgar’s contrarian position? According to Cahaly, the other pollsters are refusing to either recognize or factor in the very real “shy Trump voter” phenomenon. As explained by Cahaly, these voters “aren’t straightforward when it comes to these polls.” In short, Trump voters, who have been subjected to ridicule, condemnation, and threats, are not about  to tell strangers — including pollsters — that they support Trump.

In his interview, Cahaly told Hannity, “I think that the states that we had before [in 2016] for Trump — Florida, Arizona and North Carolina — are still there. I feel like Michigan is a win right now.”

But when it came to Pennsylvania, a key battleground state, Cahaly said that Trump needs “to get further along than he is. I think he’s going to need to win Pennsylvania by four or five [percentage points] to overcome the voter fraud that’s going to happen there.”

Cahaly’s prescient observation demonstrates that he is a master of understatement. Given Pennsylvania’s recently decreed rules for receiving and counting mail-in ballots, there may be no percentage of honest votes large enough to overcome the voter fraud already underway in the Keystone State. These new rules have been put in place by a Democrat majority (Pennsylvania judges are elected) on the state supreme court. In addition to allowing mail-in ballots to be received and counted up to three days after the statutory Election Day deadline, the new judicially conjured rules for processing mail-in ballots can be boiled down to this aphorism: no postmark, no matching signature, no problem!

more
https://spectator.org/stealing-pennsylvania/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

Re: Stealing Pennsylvania
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2020, 04:48:45 pm »
Whether Conservative or not, John Roberts does not even hide the fact that he is an enemy of the Constitution.  I sincerely hope that there are enough Republican votes to overcome Democrat fraud.  Nothing will piss them off more than knowing how hard they cheated, but still didn't win.  Let's see how high the voter turnout gets in Philadelphia.  Anything over 100% is certifiable fraud.  I suspect it will be anywhere between 115% and 120%.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2020, 05:41:27 pm »
Whether Conservative or not, John Roberts does not even hide the fact that he is an enemy of the Constitution.  I sincerely hope that there are enough Republican votes to overcome Democrat fraud.  Nothing will piss them off more than knowing how hard they cheated, but still didn't win. Let's see how high the voter turnout gets in Philadelphia.  Anything over 100% is certifiable fraud.  I suspect it will be anywhere between 115% and 120%.

A lesson they should have learnt in 2016, but they did not.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2020, 11:32:01 pm »
I sense that Mr. Trump is going to have to eke out his win this time without Pennsylvania.

It will either be mired in lawsuits, or be tipped over to fraud. Or both.

He can still do it, but he'll have to win Arizona, Michigan, Florida, and North Carolina. I think he'll be home safe everywhere else (that he needs).

That should bring him to exactly 270 electoral votes.
If he gets that one Republican-leaning district in Maine, that gets him 271.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2020, 01:00:15 am by Fishrrman »