Author Topic: October Surprise: This Race Is Over  (Read 376 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
October Surprise: This Race Is Over
« on: November 02, 2020, 03:15:04 pm »
November 2, 2020
October Surprise: This Race Is Over
By Jerry Cave and Bill Thomas

We now know -- thanks to October -- who will win on November 3. The reason we know is found in early voting data.

October voting is no longer the exclusive domain of the Democratic Party. Both parties vote early and in ever-increasing numbers. Which makes the October vote an early “action report” on the election outcome that’s more reality based than the polls or the mainstream media.

Who you vote for is a secret. When, where, and how many voters cast their ballots is not. It’s data. In this case, data in its most meaningful form: the number of early votes by registered Democrats and the number of early votes by registered Republicans.

Convincing the other party’s voters to vote for your candidate is a long shot. Getting your voters to turn out for your candidate is how elections are won. It’s called GOTV, for Get Out The Vote.

GOTV plus voter enthusiasm invariably equals winning results at the polls.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/11/october_surprise_this_race_is_over_.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: October Surprise: This Race Is Over
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2020, 03:17:01 pm »
Encouraging analysis.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2020, 03:43:00 pm »
@skeeter
@mystery-ak
@libertybele

Some states do not have registration to be a Dem or Rep.  Texas is one of them.  No one knows, in an election, who is a Dem or who is a Rep.

In a Primary, in Texas, if you vote in the Republican primary, you are a Rep.  If you vote in the Democrat primary, you are a Dem., but there is no actual registration as a Dem or Rep., so in a general election, since there is no registration, no one knows who is a Dem or Rep.  One would have to look up the name of a voter, to see if this voter voted in the Dem Primary or Rep Primary.

So these type states are not included in this survey of Dems or Reps who voted.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2020, 04:04:47 pm »
@skeeter
@mystery-ak
@libertybele

Some states do not have registration to be a Dem or Rep.  Texas is one of them.  No one knows, in an election, who is a Dem or who is a Rep.

In a Primary, in Texas, if you vote in the Republican primary, you are a Rep.  If you vote in the Democrat primary, you are a Dem., but there is no actual registration as a Dem or Rep., so in a general election, since there is no registration, no one knows who is a Dem or Rep.  One would have to look up the name of a voter, to see if this voter voted in the Dem Primary or Rep Primary.

I didn't know TX is an "Open Primary" state.  How disappointing.   **nononono*
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2020, 04:12:10 pm »
@skeeter
@mystery-ak
@libertybele

Thanks, but I prefer being encouraged.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2020, 04:15:20 pm »
The true October Surprise may well be the increasing likelihood that if Biden is elected the economy will be shut down again.  I can't believe that's a winner for Biden.  We all know the steps we need to take to protect ourselves from the Covid virus.  But few of want to face the uncertainty of the government arbitrarily taking our livelihoods away.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2020, 04:28:31 am »
If you heard Bernie Sanders today, you have reason to fear a Biden presidency.  He said we will definitely move forward on the Green New Deal, Medicare for all, and have all those folks making $400,000+ pay their FAIR SHARE!

I am so sick of hearing about people WORKING paying their fair share, when I know an architect, who is now in his 70s, and he made a six figure income most of his life and NEVER FILED A TAX RETURN WITH THE IRS.  NEVER!!!

I know a hair dresser/prostitute who makes more money in cash than my wife's net income(she is a physician with the CDC), and she lives in a $500,000 home, just bought a new BMW, pays virtually nothing in taxes each year, and pays ONLY $10 per month in premium for her Obamacare.  Yes, she is on Obamacare!!!

None of the changes the stinking Democommies plan to make will have these two paying one dime more in taxes.  Not a dime.

Fair with our tax policies just does not exist.  I am sick of hearing working people need to pay more in taxes when so many that pay nothing get away with what they do.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2020, 06:16:29 am »
The punditry seems pretty confident? Across the board.