Author Topic: Sorry, America. Reconciliation Is a Long Way Off After the Election  (Read 217 times)

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
https://www.theepochtimes.com/sorry-america-reconciliation-is-a-long-way-off-after-the-election_3560798.html

Sorry, America. Reconciliation Is a Long Way Off After the Election
Roger L. Simon
November 1, 2020

Greg Gutfeld on his Fox show this weekend said that if Joe Biden is elected, he will be “my president.”

Excuse me if I say Mr. Gutfeld, of whom I am a big fan and with whom I almost always agree, was being a bit disingenuous, especially considering everything else he has said about Biden during the show and on many previous occasions.

But maybe he’s a better man than I am, Gunga Din or not.

I am going to have a tremendous amount of difficulty accepting Mr. Biden as president of the United States unless a truly significant problem is resolved—that is, of course, the outstanding legal and ethical issues surrounding his son’s, brother’s, and apparently his—to as yet unknown extent—dodgy and possibly worse business dealings with the Communist Chinese, Ukrainians, Russians, and seemingly a virtual U.N. of nefarious others. … but especially with the Chinese.

...A monumental Trump victory, dreamed of by the right, staunching the deep wounds created by the dishonesty of the mainstream media during the Mueller investigation, is unlikely to happen, given the polls.

They can’t be THAT wrong, although of course they can and have been erroneous enough to be largely dismissible as propaganda.

A sweeping Biden victory will be looked on as fraud, given the (at best) vagaries of mail-in voting and the immense and fervent Trump crowds.

What we are likely to have is a close, or relatively close, election determined, we can only hope, in a few days. Maybe, just maybe, we will avoid a massive outbreak of violence. Some is, unfortunately, inevitable.

More at URL above...

Poster's note:
If you have trouble reading the article at the source, just disable javascript and reload the page.
All the troubles will be gone.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Sorry, America. Reconciliation Is a Long Way Off After the Election
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2020, 02:40:55 pm »
To borrow a line from someone here's tagline; "You cannot coexist with people who only want to kill you!"
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2020, 02:54:29 pm »
Pedo crook Joe Biden will never be my president.  Hell with him. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DB

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2020, 03:03:24 pm »
The next stage of the madness begins tomorrow night...

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2020, 03:16:14 pm »
Pedo crook Joe Biden will never be my president.  Hell with him.

Biden would be no one's president. He's a desiccated, empty husk propped up by a legion of bureaucrats, billionaires and globalists.