Author Topic: Today's Toons 11/2/20  (Read 4614 times)

Offline pookie18

Today's Toons 11/2/20
« on: November 02, 2020, 11:22:34 am »

Click below for related story:

Click below for related audio:

Click below for Tony's toons:

This Thread Brought To You By The Letters C & W:

In Case You Missed It Dept.:

The New York Post released more damaging revelations from Hunter Biden's laptop hard drive that showed he may have been splitting his foreign graft fifty-fifty with Papa Joe. The son is not without talent. In Hunter's defense, smiling for a picture with a crack pipe in your mouth is very difficult.

Facebook refused to allow the New York Post story on Biden family graft Tuesday, infuriating Freedom of the Press advocates. It's left FB users scrambling for any news. I saw one website headline that read Biden Leaks, and didn't know if it was Hunter's Ukraine e-mails or Joe's Depends.

The Hollywood Reporter reports film executives were in meetings all week to guess what kind of movies to make when the lockdowns end. People always love a good crime story. Already, Warner Bros. is re-making Bonnie and Clyde, this time starring Hunter's Laptop and Hillary's E-mail Server.

Hunter Biden stayed unavailable for comment about the e-mails on his laptop connecting his board job on the Ukrainian energy company to his dad's influence as VP. The board job never made any sense. The only thing Hunter Biden knows about energy is that cocaine gives him lots of it.

Speaker Nancy Pelosi faced pressure from her own House caucus Friday to make a deal with the White House on a pandemic relief bill. When she was asked about it on camera on Tuesday, Nancy Pelosi completely melted down on Wolf Blitzer. To everyone's surprise, it didn't involve water.

Savannah Guthrie moderated Trump's NBC Town Hall Thursday. She spent sixty minutes interrupting him and stepping on the audience applause after he answered their questions. I'm not saying Savannah is a lightweight, but even Biden did a better job of debating Trump than she did.

MSNBC hosts ripped the NBC network for scheduling a Trump town hall opposite the Biden town hall on ABC. Many viewers were unaware. Regular NBC viewers who accidentally tuned in just assumed Alec Baldwin was doing Trump in a sketch, and were delighted he was finally funny.

Senator Ted Cruz gave an interview Friday slamming the spreading movement in Democratic states to allow convicts to vote, saying California's law would allow Charles Manson to vote. Charles Manson has been dead for three years. This fall he's in charge of getting out the vote for Adam Schiff.

The New York Post published e-mails from Hunter Biden's computer showing Joe Biden met with Hunter's Ukrainian benefactor while Joe was Vice President. Apparently political patronage runs in the family. Hunter's love child is eleven months old and already he's on the board at Gerber's.

Nancy Pelosi melted down on camera at CNN's Wolf Blitzer when he suggested she work out a deal on the corona virus relief bill with Trump. She flipped out. Nancy accused CNN of being on Trump's side, which is proof positive that after fifty long years, San Francisco still has the best LSD.

Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer on Saturday demanded that Trump get his audiences to stop chanting Lock Her Up, saying it endangers her family. Good thing she didn't defund the police last week before they foiled the kidnapping plot against her. That would have been awkward.

Joe Biden's collegial town hall with George Stephanopoulos was in sharp contrast to Trump's grilling by Savannah Guthrie Thursday. Trump invited a large studio audience, Biden a select few. Marriage counselors now recommend Joe Biden rallies for couples who need a little more alone time.

Kamala Harris went off the campaign trail last weekend after two of her staffers who traveled with her tested positive for the Corona Virus. It could be devastating news for the former San Francisco prosecutor. She hasn't had one serious infection since her affair with Mayor Willie Brown.

President Trump and Joe Biden are spending the week preparing for the debate in their own way. Trump campaigned in Arizona and Nevada, and he's hitting the swing states this week. Joe Biden plans to criss-cross the house from the living room Wednesday to the kitchen on Thursday.

The Presidential Debate Commission changed the format of the showdown, making it easier for Biden, drawing even more charges by the Trump campaign of unceasing media bias. A new study found Twitter has censored Trump sixty-five times and Biden zero. And that's just today.

House Democrat Adam Schiff rallied to Joe Biden's defense, blaming Hunter Biden e-mails on the Kremlin. It makes me mad. I now realize that back in 1986 I could've avoided sobriety for two more years if only I had thought of blaming all the crazy stories about me on Russian Disinformation.

Fox News star Laura Ingraham urged Trump and Biden to lay out their plans for re-opening schools and improving them. A new report says last year only twelve percent of high school seniors could pass a basic U.S. history exam. It's the lowest percentage since our country was founded in 1922.

Hunter Biden's laptop Tuesday revealed damaging information about his China business ties and possible kickbacks to Joe while he was VP. It's messy. Personally I don't think that Hunter Biden is directly on the payroll of China, but he did just get his Secret Service Code name, Ka-Ching.

Californians in two weeks will vote on a ballot measure that ends bail for minor offenses. Last week I saw the cops arresting a guy for snorting cocaine on a street corner in Santa Monica. They'll look the other way on the cocaine but the plastic straw can get you six months in County Jail.

-- Argus Hamilton

Offline Polly Ticks

Re: Today's Toons 11/2/20
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2020, 11:47:04 am »
Thanks, Pookie!
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline pookie18

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2020, 11:48:46 am »
Thanks, Pookie!

You're welcome, Polly Ticks!

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2020, 12:12:03 pm »

Take all the guns away from every American citizen, get rid of all the Police, and then suddenly
abracadabra! No more crime.

When you live in Liberal 'Fantasy Land' then everything is easy.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline verga

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2020, 12:44:15 pm »
Thank you Pookie
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline pookie18

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2020, 12:46:35 pm »
Thank you Pookie

My pleasure, Verga!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2020, 01:28:56 pm »
Thanks, pookie! Great bunch today!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline pookie18

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2020, 02:20:58 pm »
Thanks, pookie! Great bunch today!

You're welcome, as always & glad you liked 'em, Smokin Joe!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2020, 04:24:17 pm »
Thanks for the Toons and Argus Extras, Pookie!!!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline pookie18

« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2020, 04:29:53 pm »
Thanks for the Toons and Argus Extras, Pookie!!!

My pleasure, as ever, CL!

Offline ricebug

« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2020, 05:44:32 pm »
G'day, Pookie!!

Offline pookie18

« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2020, 05:50:30 pm »

Offline Sarge

« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2020, 12:10:51 am »
Thanks Pookie!