Author Topic: Trump supporters gather outside AG Bill Barr's Virginia home and 'demand he take action and lock up  (Read 1690 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

I see no evidence that Mexico is paying for anything.

@roamer_1

Nor will you ever see it.

I give up.

Have it your way.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
 11513  When Mexico goes to the white house with a truck load of pesos and before a world video session openly declares not one centavo of it came from American taxpayers and was being spent to pay for the wall,Then MAYBE Mexico had a little bit of help in paying for the wall.  Until then, and especially before this election is over, BLAME TRUMP!  Or riot and burn down cities, now you see your duty, do it.  Peacefully , fairly, equally, and non-judgmentally, of course?  Putin and Xi want you to do the right and fair thing!  :silly: ****slapping :silly:  Pic for those confused by the meaning of peace ****slapping  burn baby burn ! peacefully :chairbang:
« Last Edit: November 03, 2020, 07:13:18 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
11513  When Mexico goes to the white house with a truck load of pesos and before a world video session openly declares not one centavo of it came from American taxpayers and was being spent to pay for the wall,Then MAYBE Mexico had a little bit of help in paying for the wall.  Until then, and especially before this election is over, BLAME TRUMP!  Or riot and burn down cities, now you see your duty, do it.  Peacefully , fairly, equally, and non-judgmentally, of course?  Putin and Xi want you to do the right and fair thing!  :silly: ****slapping :silly:  Pic for those confused by the meaning of peace ****slapping  burn baby burn ! peacefully :chairbang:

@christian

Frankly I am surprised to see so many of you so freaking ignorant about finances and international trade. You actually think it is a closed system.

Most people would never admit they are that ignorant.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Frankly you fail to comprehend obvious sarcasm and humor ! :shrug:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions