Author Topic: VIDEO: Watch Joe Biden's Mask Slide Down His Face 94 Times During Half Hour Speech  (Read 878 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
I bet you thought I was exaggerating when you read the title of this video. However, since I provided a running tabulation each time that Joe Biden had to pull his mask up over his nose again, you can see for yourself that the grand total is indeed  94 times that it slid down his face. Sometimes his mask slid so far down that it became a chin guard. It is obvious that Biden was using his mask as a political campaign prop but instead he made himself appear totally ridiculous due to his running struggle with his own mask during his half hour speech on Friday in Milwaukee. The pace of his struggle works out to one mask slide (and adjustment) every 20 seconds.

He was probably told by his handlers that he must weaponize his face mask to emphasize the COVID issue by wearing it while speaking even though he was at least 10 feet away from the nearest person. A campaign command that Biden  did  not deviate from despite making himself look completely ridiculous.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
That's what happens to pinochio.....  His nose grows 1mm larger after every lie.  No mask can withstand that level of stretching.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online andy58-in-nh

Why is Biden wearing a mask when there is no one within 50 feet of him and no realistic health benefit of doing so?

Virtue  :0001: signalling  :0006: .
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Victoria33

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
@pjcomix

You said, "The pace of his struggle works out to one mask slide (and adjustment) every 20 seconds."

Article says 94 times Biden did this.  Joe does not hold the record on this.

A doctor I went to about 4 months ago, came into the small examining room with a loose, thin, material mask that he adjusted every few minutes as it fell off his nose down past his mouth.  Good thing I had on an N95 mask and a face guard.  If he had it, I would not get it.  However, every patient would get it if patient did not have on a good mask in that small room.  He did not have to touch me so that was good.  He could also get it from an infected patient as most of the time either his nose or nose/mouth were not covered.

I would have to say this doctor is worse than Biden.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@pjcomix

You said, "The pace of his struggle works out to one mask slide (and adjustment) every 20 seconds."

Article says 94 times Biden did this.  Joe does not hold the record on this.

A doctor I went to about 4 months ago, came into the small examining room with a loose, thin, material mask that he adjusted every few minutes as it fell off his nose down past his mouth.  Good thing I had on an N95 mask and a face guard.  If he had it, I would not get it.  However, every patient would get it if patient did not have on a good mask in that small room.  He did not have to touch me so that was good.  He could also get it from an infected patient as most of the time either his nose or nose/mouth were not covered.

I would have to say this doctor is worse than Biden.

The difference:  One person, you, saw the Doc's mask slipping, while millions can see Sloe Joe, the example.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Victoria33

The difference:  One person, you, saw the Doc's mask slipping, while millions can see Sloe Joe, the example.
@Cyber Liberty

Joe had distance from people while pulling up his mask.

The Doctor continually pulling up his thin mask, was in the face of patients in that small room.  How many patients did he see on that day; did he continue to pull up the mask the next day, a week, a month, a year?  Most likely, Joe infected no one, can't say that about this doctor giving it to other patients, or employees there, or getting infected by patients and then spreading it.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

Joe had distance from people while pulling up his mask.

The Doctor continually pulling up his thin mask, was in the face of patients in that small room.  How many patients did he see on that day; did he continue to pull up the mask the next day, a week, a month, a year?  Most likely, Joe infected no one, can't say that about this doctor giving it to other patients, or employees there, or getting infected by patients and then spreading it.

Please note that I am not disagreeing with you, just pointing out why Biden's letting his mask fall over 90 times is noteworthy.  He pretends to be an example for us all, and is being a very poor one at that.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: