Author Topic: OP-ED: President Donald J. Trump — My Message to Black America  (Read 111 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 OP-ED: President Donald J. Trump — My Message to Black America

October 30, 2020
By President Donald J. Trump

In 2016, I had a straightforward question for Black Americans: “What do you have to lose?

Black Americans don’t have to ask what they have to lose in 2020. Instead, the question should now be, “how much more do we have to gain?”

As your President, I’ve done more for the Black community than Democrats like Joe Biden have done in 47 years, and we are going to do so much more. As part of our efforts, we’ve unveiled my second term agenda called the “Platinum Plan” for Black Economic Empowerment, to ensure even more Black Americans have the opportunity to succeed over the next four years.

The plan is built around the pillars of opportunity, security, prosperity and fairness. I’ve committed to adding 3 million new jobs for the Black community, creating 500,000 new Black-owned businesses and increasing access to capital in Black communities by almost $500 Billion to create an era of new prosperity and to finally close the wealth gap.

We are increasing access to capital and economic empowerment for the Black community as a way to build Black generational wealth.

I knew that I could do more for Black America than the Democrat Party has ever done because I am about action. In fact, it’s the Democrats who exploit the sympathies and trust of Black Americans with false promises and empty rhetoric.

Since I became your President, I’ve fought for all Americans. Unlike the D.C. political establishment, which looked out for only a small group of elites at the expense of working families — my Administration is empowering all Americans with an agenda that puts you first, because I care.

more
https://www.dallasweekly.com/articles/op-ed-president-donald-j-trump-my-message-to-black-america/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34