Author Topic: Will Halloween Last for Weeks? By Clarice Feldman  (Read 86 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Will Halloween Last for Weeks? By Clarice Feldman
« on: November 01, 2020, 02:45:36 pm »
November 1, 2020
Will Halloween Last for Weeks?
By Clarice Feldman

It’s the night before Halloween and all through the District of Columbia, plywood is being placed on shop and bank windows. Not because people fear  rampaging trick or treaters but because in a few days we will have our national election and those who don’t think they’ll like the results are preparing mayhem again. If local businesses believed polls saying Biden has it in the bag, I doubt they’d be doing this. I suppose you might argue they fear joyful riots because Biden won. I think it more likely the senescent Biden will lose and the businesses here fear a continuation of the left’s bullying and temper tantrums. Indeed, on a stupid pretext (as usual) the riots have already begun here with 14 injured policemen and  more damaged businesses, businesses already reeling from the consequences of our blinkered mayor’s lockdowns.

There are many demonstrations planned for the nation’s capital in the coming week.

Here are the plans and the sponsor of one of them: “DC Action Lab/Public Citizen is taking place at Freedom Plaza, Lafayette Park, McPhearson Square, Farragut Square between Nov. 11 through Nov. 23. It's a free speech demonstration against the election results.” DC Action Lab’s website describes itself as “a worker-owned collective of experienced organizers trying to build a world based on equity, justice, and sustainability.”

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/11/will_halloween_last_for_weeks.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34